24

What happened in Ping'an Lane today quickly reached Yuan Junke's ears.

Of course, he only heard that Yuan Qiao was injured by the villains chasing by the patrol battalion, but he didn't know the cause and effect at all.

After hearing this, he didn't care about other things, and hurried back to the original mansion.

"Where's the young master?" Yuan Junke asked Jin Dingzi.

"Returning to Second Young Master, Young Master is tired today and is resting."

Yuan Junke stepped forward and gently opened Yuan Jing's door and entered the room. Sure enough, he saw the young man sleeping soundly on the couch.

"Where is he injured today?" Yuan Junke asked in a deep voice.

"Young master was just frightened, not hurt."

Yuan Junke was a little surprised when he heard the words, and motioned for Jin Dingzi to follow him outside the house.

"What the hell is going on today?" he asked.

Jin Dingzi didn't dare to hide anything, and explained to Yuan Junke about going to Meiyuan with Yuan Qiao today, going to the workshop later, and meeting Wei Nanci when he came out.

"Wei Nanci was injured?"

"Yeah, the young master tripped the villain with his feet. The other party wanted to take revenge, so he picked up the knife and tried to kill the young master. Fortunately, the deputy commander Wei reacted quickly and blocked the knife for the young master, and his arm was scratched a lot. "

Things happened so fast at that time, Jin Dingzi didn't see clearly how Wei Nanci was injured.

But he remembered that the man was clearly going to kill their son, but in the end he injured Vice Commander Wei, so he took it for granted that Wei Nanci had blocked the knife for Yuan.

Hearing what he said, Yuan Junke's expression finally softened a little.

But when he thought of wanting to owe the other party another favor, his complexion instantly became ugly again.

"Don't take the young master to such remote places in the future, if you really want to go, bring two guards from the mansion to follow."

"Yes, little one wrote it down."

Yuan Junke confirmed that Yuan Jing was fine, and left the mansion again.

He originally wanted to visit Wei Nanci's injury, after all, according to what Jin Dingzi said, this guy was injured to save Yuan Qiao.

But he thought about it again, with Wei Nanci's preoccupied temperament, if he didn't come to the door, the other party would come.

Thinking of this, he changed the way and went straight back to the palace.

In a flash, it was the day of the poetry meeting.

Because Yuan Jing was a little worried about her elder brother, she got up early to clean up and planned to send him to Meiyuan herself.

After all, Yuan Junhuai has been staying in the mansion since he was injured, and he hasn't been out for a long time.

For him, this poetry meeting is an opportunity to get in touch with the outside world again, and Yuan Jing doesn't want anything to go wrong.

"Didn't you say no?" Yuan Junhuai asked him in the carriage.

"I'm going to the fireworks shop on the way, just to drop my brother off at the gate of Meiyuan."