42

Wei Nanci turned his head to look at Yuan Qiao, but didn't speak.

Yuan Qing saw something in his gaze.

"You don't believe what I said?" Yuan Qiao asked him.

"I believe it." Wei Nanci's eyes darkened, it's not that he didn't believe Yuan Qiao, he was just a little frustrated.

If he hadn't been too blind before, he wouldn't have put himself in such an embarrassing situation. So he didn't dare to over-interpret Yuan Jing's words, lest he would give the boy's every move a meaning that didn't exist in the first place.

But Yuan Jing's words, he believed.

With such an enthusiastic temperament, the young man can even treat that Yu as a friend. It doesn't make sense for him to be inferior to him, right?

"Go back." Wei Nanci saw that his face was a little pale, fearing that he would catch a cold after staying outside for a long time.

Yuan quietly nodded, feeling empty in her heart, a little guilty, and a little uncomfortable.

He couldn't help thinking that it would be nice if he wasn't an Omega, then he wouldn't need anyone's help, and he wouldn't have to calculate and use Wei Nanci. But he has no choice in this matter, Wei Nanci is like his only antidote in this world.

In order to survive his estrous period safely, he had used Wei Nanci too much. Even if he has regarded the other party as a friend later, but because the original purpose was not pure, everything he has done is not so justified in detail.

How can he rely on the other party for help while proving that he has no intention of catering to the other party?

Unless he doesn't need Wei Nan Ci'an anymore...

Otherwise, their relationship will never escape this contradiction.

On the way back, neither of them spoke.

After arriving in Zhuangzi, Yuan Qiao went to find Yuan Junhuai.

Probably because he was too preoccupied, Yuan Junhuai could tell the difference at a glance.

"Why are you unhappy?" Yuan Junhuai asked him: "I heard from people in Zhuangzi that you and Vice Commander Wei went out?"

"En." Yuan quietly nodded, walked to Yuan Junhuai and sat down, "Brother, why do you think people need friends?"

"Why do you suddenly start to worry about this?"

"I don't know, I just feel a little sad all of a sudden."

"Did you quarrel with Vice Commander Wei?"

"There is no quarrel, I don't know what to say." Yuan Qiao thought for a while, and then asked: "You said that if a person approached another with the purpose of taking advantage of them at first, and then they became friends, but the purpose was still achieved at the beginning, is this considered taking advantage?"

"Does that friend know the truth?"

"knew."

"Then the purpose he helped to achieve, was it willing?"

"yes."

Yuan Junhuai thought for a while, and said: "You said, if a person is hungry and wants to steal a bite of food, but he becomes friends with the master before stealing the food, and the master knows his purpose and gives him a bowl of rice. Is this bowl of rice considered stolen?"

"It doesn't count." Yuan whispered.

"I don't think so." Yuan Junhuai said: "There may be people in this world who are always upright from beginning to end, but most of them will inevitably make mistakes. Even prisoners in prisons will have the opportunity to reform themselves after serving their sentences. Why do you bother to dig into this dead end?"