36

the other side.

The news of Yuan Jing's visit to the jade shop quickly reached Wei Nanci's ears.

He was currently picking out new clothes in a tailor shop, and when he heard about this, he laughed from ear to ear.

"Boss, why did you suddenly want to buy clothes?" Yin Shi helped him hold the belt and asked, "We wear military uniforms every day, and we can't wear these fancy clothes."

Wei Nanci stood by the bronze mirror in the shop and took a picture, "What do you know?"

"You don't have any plans tonight, do you?" Yin Shi teased.

"I don't have to have any plans, others have plans, I just cooperate." He said to the guy beside him: "That's all, wrap it up for me... Forget it, don't need to wrap it up, I'll just wear it like this Come on, get used to it first, or you won’t be able to walk.”

He was used to wearing slim military uniforms on weekdays, but he suddenly felt awkward wearing such a wide-sleeved robe.

But the clothes look really beautiful, the indigo-bottomed robes are embroidered with gold threads, and they look luxurious and gorgeous.

Especially Wei Nanci's figure is tall and straight, the clothes fit on him as if they were tailor-made.

"Where are you going now?" After paying the money, Yin Shi asked him.

Wei Nanci threw his military uniform to him, "Help me take it back, I have other things to do."

"You don't need your subordinates to follow?"

"Go and do your work, you won't have nothing to do on the Lantern Festival today, right?"

When Yin Shi was asked such a question by his boss, his expression was very complicated.

Is there anything wrong with him, can the other party not know?

This is to pierce his heart with words!

"Buy yourself something, it's poor." Wei Nanci said and threw a silver coin to him.

Yin Shi caught the ingot of silver with a more complicated expression. In the past, their Deputy Commander Wei would only show such a face to Yuan Junke and Habayashi Wei, but now it is good, and he also shows it to his own people.

"Yin Shi?"

"ah?"

Yin Shi heard someone calling his name, and hurriedly turned to look, only to realize that Pei Siyuan was standing behind him at some point.

"General Pei." He hurriedly bowed to the other party, "Vice Commander Wei just left, do you want to find him?"

"I'm not looking for him." Pei Siyuan glanced at the military uniform in his hand, "Xiaowei's?"

"Yes, Vice Commander Wei bought new clothes and asked me to take the military uniform back."

Pei Siyuan smiled faintly, and motioned for his entourage to take the clothes from Yin Shi's hand, "Ask him to help send it back, and you go have a cup of tea with me."

Yin Shi was flattered when he heard the words, the man in front of him was General Pei!

General Pei even asked him for tea!

He can blow this thing for a year!

"I've been out most of the time in the past two years, and I seldom return to Beijing. I didn't take good care of Xiaowei and Xiaoyuan. Thanks to you who are by my side to take care of you." Pei Siyuan dismissed the waiter in the tea room, made tea himself, and poured a cup for Yin Shi.