23

"Don't talk nonsense, be sober!" Wei Nanci shook the young man's shoulders, trying to regain his senses.

He felt that the young master Yuan must have been dazzled, what are you talking about?

What a nonsense!

But he is also clear that all of Yuan Jing's actions at the moment are involuntary.

He has experienced this feeling of being dominated by the drug himself, even if he has such good self-control, he will inevitably be agitated to the point of losing his mind, let alone Yuan Jing.

"I, I'd better take you to the clinic first!" Wei Nanci sighed helplessly.

"Why don't you believe me." Yuan Qiao grasped the hem of his clothes weakly with both hands, and tears overflowed in pain.

The young man was already obedient and beautiful, but now his eyes were full of tears, which made people feel distressed.

Wei Nanci tried his best to suppress the throbbing in his heart, and softened his voice to comfort him: "I can't help you here, this is the street."

He obviously didn't understand what Yuan Qiao meant by "take a bite".

It was only when the young man was infected by the power of the medicine, he spoke indiscriminately, and there were hidden hints in the words he said.

Not to mention that he is still sane, even if he really loses control, he can't do that kind of thing to Yuan Qing in this alley! He is a rough man, it's fine if he loses his dignity, if the news gets out, how will Yuan Qing see people in the future?

"Just one bite, please!" Yuan Jing said unrelentingly.

With his head resting on Wei Nanci's shoulder, he didn't even have the strength to lift his head up.

Wei Nanci leaned over to look at his red-stained ear tips, and subconsciously made a swallowing movement.

If it was normal, he would definitely not agree to such a request, but at this moment, he was bewitched by the sweet chestnut smell in his nose, so that his blood surged up, and his rationality naturally weakened a little.

How about a bite, he thought?

Even if it's useless, at least it can comfort Yuan Jing.

Thinking of this, he licked his slightly dry lips and asked, "Do you want me...that...cough...where?"

In a daze, Yuan Qiao heard that he finally agreed to her, and immediately pulled back her chaotic consciousness a little.

"Neck." Yuan Qiao raised his finger and pointed to the position of the back of his neck.

Omega's glands are there, and when they are in heat, Alpha can bite the back of the neck to make a temporary mark on Omega, so as to relieve the other's bonding fever.

Wei Nanci's eyes fell on the young man's smooth and beautiful back neck, and his breathing became obviously messier than before.

Yuan Jing almost held his breath nervously, but what he waited for was not a temporary mark, but a soft... kiss. Wei Nanci obviously didn't know what this meant, he made this movement as if to coax him, and only touched his mouth lightly.

He gave Yuan Jing a kiss.

If it was normal, Yuan Jing would definitely be at a loss for this, and she would even be so ashamed that she didn't know how to face it. This was the first time that Alpha kissed him, even though it was in such a flustered situation.

But at this moment, he couldn't care about anything, he just felt anxious and annoyed.

Because Wei Nanci's kiss was not only useless, but made him even more restless.