55

Wei Nan resigned from this temporary sign and successfully appeased Yuan Jing.

He only felt that his eyelids were getting heavy, and soon he fell into a drowsy sleep.

Wei Nanci told Jin Dingzi to take care of Yuan Qiao, then went to fetch the horse, and hurried to Yunzhou.

Someone from the village came back soon, and the leader Xue Guanshi was almost paralyzed with frightened legs when he entered the house. He was relieved when he saw that his two children were unharmed.

The wife of steward Xue did not return to Zhuangzi yesterday when she went home to run errands, and asked him to take care of the two children. When Steward Xue learned that Yuan Qiao and Jin Dingzi saved the child, he was about to kowtow to the master and servant on the spot.

"You don't need to be polite, right now is not the time to be polite." Jin Dingzi whispered, "The children are frightened, so please comfort them. My son is not feeling well, he just fell asleep, I will accompany him for a while."

Only then did Steward Xue realize that Yuan Qing, who was sleeping beside him, was not looking very well. He told the two children to be honest, left for a while, took two clean thin quilts, and covered the two children with one bed, and covered Yuan Qing with the other bed.

"There is a medical expert in Zhuangzi, do you want to come and treat Yuan Sishi?" Steward Xue asked.

"No need, Vice Commander Wei has gone to Yunzhou to invite a doctor, and he will be back soon." Jin Dingzi said.

"Brother Jin, please trouble you here first, I have to go and see the fire behind."

There is a fire in Zhuangzi tonight, and Manager Xue is busy.

"Go quickly, leave this place to me." Jin Dingzi said.

Steward Xue glanced at the two sleeping children again, turned around and left in a hurry.

At this moment, everyone in Kung Fu Zhuangzi came back one after another.

It's a pity that the wind was too strong, and the fire couldn't be saved at all. They could only watch helplessly as the row of houses in the back burned more and more.

Steward Xue brought people to clean up all the flammable things nearby, so as to prevent it from spreading to other places in case the wind changes direction.

Thinking of Yuan Jing's illness and discomfort, he asked the cook to boil some hot water and sent it to the concierge.

Jin Dingzi wakes Yuan Qiao up and feeds him half a bowl of water.

After drinking the hot water, Yuan Jing felt that her stomach was not so uncomfortable, and fell asleep again.

Around dawn, Wei Nanci came with Yu Minxing.

Poor Yu Minxing was being pulled out of bed while he was dreaming.

Then it was bumpy all the way, so that Dr. Yu almost foamed at the mouth.

He also practiced martial arts with Pei Siyuan when he was young. Although his martial power was not as good as Wei Nanci and Yuan Junke, it was more than enough compared to ordinary people. It's just that he didn't wake up in the first place, and Wei Nanci drove the horse fast all the way, wishing he could take him directly to Zhuangzi.

After arriving in Zhuangzi, Wei Nanci lifted him off the horse and carried him directly to the porter's hut.

Jin Dingzi was dozing off, and was startled when he saw the posture of the two of them.

"Look quickly." Wei Nanci put him beside the original couch.

Yu Minxing glanced at Yuan Qing's face, seeing that the other person's expression was not ugly, he let go of most of his hanging hearts.