1-10

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 This is the end of the world

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The end of the world is coming. After experiencing the initial grief of losing her father, the panic of lack of food, and the turmoil among neighbors, Jiang Li finally accepts the reality. The end of the world has really come and she finally lost her only relative, her father. Speaking of which, Jiang Shan committed suicide by jumping off a building when he was about to mutate into a zombie. He died directly in front of the daughter he was holding in his hands. Although he knew that his suicide would make his daughter very painful, he did not allow himself to hurt her after

    death

    .

    The words he left for Jiang Li were, "Live well"

    "Live well" Jiang Li sat with her head buried in her living room, tears falling drop by drop on the floor. She has been silent for half a month, and has been decadent for half a month. Most of the people in the community who can walk have already left, and those who cannot walk have become zombies wandering in the community. However, there are still some people left in the community, such as their neighbor downstairs in the corridor.

    Zombies will upgrade. The whole city has fallen. I heard from the radio that the first-order zombies have appeared. There is not much time left for her. No matter what, she has to stand up now and cheer up.

    The knocking on the door is still going on. It's already the tenth day. She doesn't remember the date. Anyway, the sister Su downstairs will come up and knock every day, and she must be accompanied by her husband.

    She really didn't like that couple,

    they had already found them on the third day after the end of the world, saying they were borrowing food. Although her father had just passed away at that time, she did not discriminate between right and wrong because of his sudden death.

    Please, this is the end of the world. It is impossible to borrow food. She is not stupid. Is it true that there is a loan? But if you borrow it, there is no chance to return it, and it will make the other party even more aggressive

    .

    The old leftover woman, hehehe, she is only twenty-three years old, is she that old?

    Jiang Li just wants to take advantage of the fact that she can remember her father's appearance now, and she wants to recall the happy life with her father again.

    Yes, she is the daughter of a single-parent family, she only has a father, and her mother has never met.

    Dad said that mother still loves her, but she just went abroad, Jiang Li thought it was nonsense, if she really loved her, she could be contacted even if she went abroad, but she never contacted her.

    So in her world, there is never the word mother, and her mother is dead in her heart. Even if Dad beautifies her again, it won't work.

    In fact, there is nothing to eat at Jiang Li's house now, and she is about to pack up and go out. Speaking of which, I have to thank her old father. No matter how the times develop, her father likes to listen to the radio the most, so their house has all kinds of radios. She received a message that there is a base called Yunshan not far from their house. This base is not big, but it is the closest base to her home.