41-50

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In order to avoid dirtying the equipment, Jiang Li took off the equipment and sat cross-legged on the floor of the house. She directly took the thunder potion. Almost instantly, she felt that her whole body began to be overcharged. Thanks to her current lightning power, she can withstand this strong current and not tremble all over.

    This feeling of being electrified all over the body is really uncomfortable, but Jiang Li knows that if all these energies are absorbed, it will be of great benefit to herself.

    Jiang Li closed her eyes and began to absorb the powerful lightning energy on her body.

    By the time Jiang Li opened her eyes again, it was already two and a half hours later. Thanks to her taking off her equipment, the clothes she was wearing now had been completely blackened by the electricity, and she stood up , The scraps of clothes fell all over the floor.

    No. 13 set up a purification formation in the room, and the clothes fragments disappeared in an instant, but Jiang Li looked at her body, it was pitch black now, and she didn't know if she could still get it after washing, but She now has a feeling that the small hair that just grew on the top of her head is probably gone again.

    Jiang Li put on a skirt and went to take a bath with pajamas or something. She quietly walked to the door, and seeing that Jiang Yuheng was still practicing, she quietly went to the bathing pool from the left.

    When Jiang Li got to the bathing pool, she found that No. 13 had thoughtfully added a courtyard wall to the pool. This was not bad, at least it provided a little cover, and bathing gave her a sense of security and privacy.

    Jiang Li slid directly into the warm water pool, and then she found that the layer of blackness on her body was gone, so she washed her face and head directly.

    Sure enough, as I expected, her head was smooth, and the original hair was gone.

    Jiang Li got into the water depressed, but she got out soon.

    She herself doesn't look in the mirror now, but she is actually much whiter and more beautiful now. Although her forehead is bald, it doesn't affect her beauty at all.

    At this moment, Jiang Li was not even noticing that there was a spiritual force quietly peeping at her.

    Thirteenth has been pretending to be dead. Regarding the communication between the two, he decided that he should pretend that he didn't know anything. The man was a bit too shameless, and even peeped on his master's bath.

    When Jiang Li finished washing and came out of the swimming pool in her pajamas, Jiang Yuheng was already standing outside the wall waiting for her, and she threw herself directly into Jiang Yuheng's arms.

    "You..." Jiang Li didn't even think that she would directly bump into Jiang Yuheng's arms when she came out with her head bowed and her belt tied.