141-150

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 141 Heavy Rain Part 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Yu Fengchen was actually a little speechless, especially when facing Yan Jinhao's eyes, that guy's eyes were so hot that he wanted to take King Kong and Xiaobai into his pocket.

    Although Yan Jinhao's eyes were very fiery, he also caused trouble for Yu Fengchen, "Deputy Yu, since you have a way to tame this gorilla, why did you let it hurt so many people?" Now in this big team, he is the only one who dares to trouble Jiang Yuheng and his team. Others, even black bears, dare not come

    here

    .

    Although he lost a lot of manpower this time, Hei Xiong didn't dare to provoke Jiang Yuheng and his team.

    But at this moment, Lin Ran had been sitting quietly in the butcher's car. She wanted to leave, but the butcher refused to let her go. Yan Jinhao, because Yan Yu had thoroughly understood the essence of this group of people, did not dare to provoke the butcher easily, for he was afraid of being dismembered.

    Lin Ran has now been completely reduced to the butcher's toy. She really regrets that she hastily came to find the butcher. It is a self-inflicted trap. Moreover, the key issue is that the butcher dare not attack Jiang Li at all, which makes her extremely angry.     Because of King Kong and Xiaobai's opening the way, their team traveled more in the morning than in the previous day. It was almost noon when they arrived at the entrance of a city's expressway. When they arrived near here, they found that the intersection of the expressway near here was relatively clean, as if it had been cleaned by someone.     Yang Bin sent people off the highway to investigate, and the others were waiting here. The road ahead has been cleared. Yang Bin actually has a base here. If there is a base, they can replenish it.

    A section of the road ahead has been cleared, so their next road will be smoother. Maybe they will be able to reach Beijing in a few days. After all, they will be able to enter the base when they arrive in Beijing.

    Soon, the speed man sent out by Yang Bin brought back news that there was a base three kilometers away from the entrance. This base was called Hope Base.     Yang Bin told Yu Fengchen about this matter, and they decided to stay at this base for half a day, because they noticed that the next road had been cleared by the survivors of the city, and their speed would not be affected even if they stayed for half a day.     And among their teams, there should be someone who wants to stay at this base. And there are also some people who are looking for relatives, and they don't know if they can find their relatives.     There are about 50,000 survivors in the hope base, which can be regarded as a large and medium-sized base.     When they arrived near the gate of the base, they found a long queue at the gate of the base. These people should have come from nearby. These people are all people who want to join the Hope Base.     Yang Bin and his group were behind in the line, but someone came to ask them if they had any supernatural beings. If they were supernatural beings, there was no need to line up, just register, and then they could enter through the small door next to them.     But ordinary people must be checked, because the incubation period of the zombie virus is long, so ordinary people who want to go in need to stay for 24 hours before entering the base.     When Yang Bin heard this rule, his head suddenly became dizzy. They will leave tomorrow, so if it is not necessary, everyone should not enter the base. Of course, except for those with special abilities, there is still no problem for those with special abilities to go in and wander around.     If ordinary people wanted to enter, he had to make it clear to those people, after all, they only planned to stay for one afternoon, and they were leaving tomorrow morning.