431-440

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 431 Calculation 11
  Jiang Yuheng sighed, no matter what, she is also his mother, "Actually, I wanted to send grandpa and the others together, but after thinking about it, I decided to forget it. They can't live together at all." They are all family members who pretend to die. It’s okay to go there, there’s no shortage of food and drink, at least they won’t fight over the food, will they?” Jiang Li thinks it’s okay to send it there, at least to prevent those people from plotting against her

  man

  .

  "Let's go to the slums of the base and find her a woman as a companion!" Jiang Yuheng thought about it and still felt a little unbearable. It seemed a bit too cruel for a woman to live alone in that valley!
  "Isn't it okay to find a puppet? You can still take care of her." Jiang Li tilted her head, at least the puppet can rest easy, and don't have to worry that the puppet will betray her and plot against her.

  What about that woman Lin Yunfei? Are you saying she has a lot of eyes? In fact, that woman is a silly white sweet, and even more stupid than a silly white sweet!
  "Okay, let's find a wood-type puppet to be her companion." Jiang Yuheng thought for a while, and if he got a puppet to accompany her, he would be worthy of her kindness of giving birth.

  Soon, Jiang Li got a wooden puppet out, No. 13 gave this puppet a lot of planting knowledge, and then Jiang Li asked Jiang Yuheng to send it to the valley by himself, and they made the puppet look like a middle-aged woman.

  When Jiang Yuheng came to the front of the wooden house with this puppet, Lin Yunfei was watering the vegetables and loosening the soil. She didn't have any pretensions at the moment, and she was dressed in more comfortable clothes. She didn't have the pretentiousness of a noble lady before, but she did the job in a decent way.

  Jiang Yuheng stood there and watched for a long time before Lin Yunfei noticed him.

  When Lin Yunfei saw Jiang Yuheng, her eyes turned red, but she didn't dare to move forward, because she was really sorry for him, and she didn't dare to move forward either.

  After that incident, she knew that her son must be very repulsive to her!

  Jiang Yuheng didn't say a word of nonsense, he just told her that this middle-aged woman was a puppet, and that the supernatural ability was from the wood department, and after telling her how to recognize the master, he disappeared in a flash.