91-100

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 91 Yuanyuan Episode 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Jiang Yuheng looked at the crowd and said, "Everyone has also seen these black lands. When everyone is rested, I will plant the land for your sister-in-law. I got a lot of vegetable seeds today. As long as they are planted, it will be convenient for us to eat vegetables." Everyone looked at the black land in front of them. The area seemed to be the size of a football field

    .

    "Sister-in-law, let's grow vegetables, can we also eat skewers in the future?" Lu Ye now only feels greedy. Although the boxed lunch is delicious, but he keeps eating the boxed lunch, and his mouth feels a little bland.

    "You can eat it now if you want." Jiang Li raised her eyebrows. Although she doesn't have vegetables, Yuanyuan has them, and Xiaoya has them. She doesn't lack vegetables, but it's more convenient to grow them herself.

    At this time, Shao Xiaogang stood up directly, "Captain, sister-in-law, I'm not tired, I'll dig the ground first." He was used to doing farm work at home, and these small things would not trouble him.

    As soon as Shao Xiaogang talked about doing the work, Jiang Li didn't need to do it at all. On the thirteenth, he threw a bunch of farm tools over.

    Shao Xiaogang took out a shovel and went to plow the ground.

    The others didn't feel tired, and went directly to dig the ground, but a few people had almost used up their powers and hadn't recovered yet. They sat quietly on the ground to recover.

    Jiang Yuheng urged Jiang Li to go to rest. At this time, No. 13 had already connected the grassland with the black earth. Jiang Li told Jiang Yuheng about this. If everyone wants to rest, they can go to the grassland.

    Jiang Yuheng nodded, "Hey, hurry up and rest, you're exhausted all day, just leave it to me." He felt sorry for his little girl, and she was like a man this day. In fact, he couldn't help it. Who made their little girl's abilities so powerful? Jiang Li left the seed and really left, saying that she was really too tired

    .

    After Jiang Li left, Yu Fengchen looked at Jiang Yuheng curiously, "Captain, this is not the first time you have come here."     Jiang Yuheng looked at Yu Fengchen, "That's right, you guys will get some rest soon, and hurry up to help plant the land. Once the land is finished, let's go rest elsewhere.

    "     Yu Fengchen wanted to know where else to go     , and at this moment, No. 13 was talking to Jiang Li, "Master, I gave them a hint for the newcomers. When talking with others, they can't talk about space.     "

    "Master, you can put a bottle of Guaiguai water in the water they drink. If you cooperate with this, it will deepen the hint, and the amount is small, Guaiguai water will not affect them." Thirteenth made a suggestion.

    Jiang Li thought about it for a while, and thought it was feasible. She directly prepared fifteen cups of fruit juice for each of them on the grassland, and put a drop of Guaiguai water in each cup. As for Jiang Yuheng, she was reluctant to feed them.