281-290

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 281 Zombie King 9
  Yuanyuan immediately shook his head, "That's not okay, brother Xu is good, but we don't know if it has zombie virus on it, we can't be sinners in that world." When Liang Yuanxu heard this, he broke out in a cold sweat, yes, if this thing carries a virus and pollutes a piece of pure land in their world, then they will be sinners

  .

  Jiang Li pulled Yuanyuan's hand, "Yuanyuan is right, A Xu, you still haven't considered thoroughly!" "

  Master, I understand, I just thought about the natural formation and felt a little hot in my heart!" He really took it for granted! You still have to think twice about this kind of thing in the future. At this moment, Liang Yuanxu suddenly had a feeling that with the improvement of his and Yuanyuan's abilities in the future, the world might gradually be unable to accommodate them.

  At noon, everyone went back to the space. Jiang Li took out the cauldron and started cooking porridge. Now that everyone is gathered, eat some porridge and improve a bit. Don't think she didn't see it. Everyone was a little jealous when they saw Liang Yuanxu's improvement so fast.

  Yuanyuan and Fifth Sister were there to help, Jiang Li cooked the porridge very quickly, and the kitchen also produced barbecue and so on.

  As soon as the porridge came out, the aroma made everyone cry.

  "It's so fragrant, senior sister, how long will it be better?"

  "Master, I'm going to be greedy to cry!"

  "Master, I'm also being greedy!"

  I don't know why, everyone suddenly felt very happy to be called sister-in-law, senior sister, especially seeing the face of the head of the team...
  Jiang Yuheng was really upset, but since everyone called Jiang Li senior sister, calling him was naturally called senior brother... The porridge was cooked, and the pots were delivered to everyone, Jiang Li, Yuan Yuan In front of Yuan and Fifth Sister were ordinary bowls

  .

  Liang Yuanxu was a little shocked when he saw such a big pot, but when he started to drink the porridge, he couldn't stop.

  The energy in this porridge is very active, Liang Yuanxu has a feeling that his abilities can be improved a bit.

  Even after Yuanyuan drank the porridge, she felt dissatisfied and drank another bowl, Jiang Li and Fifth Sister only drank one bowl.