411-420

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 411 The Monster Strikes 6
  When Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng walked out of the space crack, their clothes were soaked in sweat. Even with the medicine to replenish their strength, the two of them were really tired.

  However, after two hours of struggle, the psychic abilities of both of them have entered the mid-twelfth stage, and Jiang Yuheng's wind element has also entered the mid-twelfth stage.

  As soon as the fanboy in front jumped out from the crack in the space and saw Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li when he looked back, his eyes were stunned. A small paw in front of him couldn't help pointing at the two of them, "You...you..." "What's wrong with us?

  "   It's just that if they want to go to the academy, they have to solve their problems on the water blue planet.   The fan thought for a while, just like them walking through such a space crack, they raised the level by one level, he couldn't help but said, "Actually, it doesn't matter whether you enter the academy or not, your cultivation level is improving faster than in the academy, you can find a few more space cracks and walk to improve.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng looked at each other. If possible, they would still like to go to the academy to get a thorough understanding of their abilities, instead of working behind closed doors like they are now.

  But they also have to urge the brothers, if possible, it is the best thing for everyone to enter the academy together.

  The fans are very jealous now, God knows how difficult it is for these resurrected beasts to improve, but the two people in front of them improved so easily, making them jealous to the point of jealousy! But thinking about the Lucky Pill in the hand of the woman in front of me, it has a yearning for the future again, the future can be expected!

  "You are jealous of us here, and we are also jealous of how easy it is for you to cross the space crack!" Jiang Li noticed its eyes and said something.

  In other words, although Midi is huge in size, compared with humans, it has the advantage of being close to the ground, and it has never resisted when entering the space crack, so it is very easy for it to pass through the space crack.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were different, and they had just traveled together for two hours, and the potions they used were digested by these hurricanes, otherwise they would not have been able to advance to level 12 in such a stable manner. The two of them are now thinking that maybe next time they can bring everyone together to practice in the space crack, even if they stand in place to practice.