441-450

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 441 Destined Person 3
  Jiang Li was dumbfounded when she saw it. The colorful pearls were so beautiful, "Sisi, you got these, just keep them for yourself

  .

  "

  Yuan Sisi smiled at this time and said, "Sister-in-law, if you think there are too many, you can transfer some points to me. I want to exchange for a storage ring for Niannian." She wanted to exchange for a storage ring for her sister, but the points were not enough.

  "Then give her this. This is a primary space ring. Although it's not as functional as subspace and can be upgraded, it can be used for storage and planting, and it has a total of 1,000 square meters of points, which is enough for her to use. Moreover, after a drop of blood recognizes the master, others will not be able to see it." Jiang Li directly bought a primary space ring, which can only be bought at level 33. Fortunately, there is such a thing.

  Upon hearing this, Yuan Sisi took the interspatial ring excitedly, "Sister-in-law, I'm going back!" She still has presents for her mother and sister to give.

  "Okay, let's go!" Jiang Li put away all the pearls in front of her eyes. These beautiful pearls contained some kind of energy, and they might be of great use in the future!

  Jiang Yuheng looked at his little daughter-in-law's money-lovers, and chuckled, "I didn't expect them to go this far by themselves, and there would be such benefits." However, he quickly looked at his wife, "If you want to go to salvage, you'd better call me!" Jiang Li blinked her eyes, "Husband, I won't do it for the time being." She had this idea, but if she wanted to do it, she had to wait until she found the use of the

  energy

  .

  After all, the mermaid world is there, and Naji is also her space friend now, so it's easy to think about it.

  While Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng were talking, Mr. Jiang walked out of the star map.

  Mr. Jiang's current appearance is about thirty or forty years old. When he came out, he had a smile on his face, and his expression was very excited.

  "Grandpa!" Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li shouted in unison.

  Mr. Jiang was a little excited, "Lily, thank you for being here, Grandpa!" Mr. Jiang said and bowed to Jiang Li, which made Jiang Li jump up in fright.