481-490

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 481 The Beginning of the War 1
  The Fox King has been hesitating. After all, they have successfully integrated with humans and responded to the call of the beast god.

  After all, its little fox is now dying. In order to prevent his son from being unable to persist, the fox king froze his own son.

  Moreover, the Fox King also sent many alien beasts that could transform into human forms to the human world, and their goal was to assassinate the prince.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng naturally didn't know about these things, but because they lived on the edge of the Baimo Rainforest, the two of them felt the anxiety of the strange beasts in the rainforest during the following period of time.

  They seem to be holding back something...

  What do they seem to be looking forward to?
  But what are they looking forward to?

  And Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng also felt that the high-level beasts in the depths of the rain were a little ready to move.

  And as time went by, this feeling was not only felt by Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li, but also by other members of Lei Ting, and Jiang Yuheng also called President Wei Chenwei from the Pingshan Club to Lei Ting. President Wei had not been in Lei Ting's yard for long, and he had the same feeling as them.

  President Wei's face turned ugly, "I don't know how they conveyed the news? I heard that the son of the Fox King in the southern primeval forest was injured by the third prince of the empire. During this time, the Fox King sent many alien beasts to assassinate the third prince." "So the relationship between humans and alien beasts is tense now?" Jiang Yuheng frowned. They just wanted to find a safe place to practice

  .

  Speaking of which, they still don't have any sense of belonging to this Skyland. If they are asked to fight for Skyland, Jiang Yuheng doesn't have the intention at all to be honest.

  And not only Jiang Yuheng, but Jiang Li didn't have the intention to fight for Yuntian either. As for the others, they naturally had the same thoughts.

  "The relationship between humans and alien beasts is really tense during this time. If there is nothing wrong, you'd better not go out. After all, you are too close to the Baimo Rainforest." Wei Chen reminded Jiang Yuheng. After all, their business still depends on Thunder. After all, if they really fight, the medicine that Thunder traded for them will definitely play a big role.

I earn points in the last daysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara