81-90

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 81 Ready to leave

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    It's like Feng Chen and the others digested the energy in the delicious food and milk tea, and they all became excited.

    "The effect of this delicacy and milk tea is so good."

    "It's much better than our serious cultivation." "

    I've already reached the late third level." "I

    'm in the middle of the third level

    ." "I've reached the peak of

    the second level." The energy is too strong.

    However, no matter how powerful it is, there is only one chance.

    Yu Fengchen had already approached Jiang Li at this time, "Sister-in-law, why is this delicacy and milk tea so good?"

    Jiang Yuheng answered directly, "This delicacy and milk tea only work for the first time, and the two add up to 15,000 points." "15,000 is so expensive." Yu Fengchen was dumbfounded when he heard     it

    .     "The big guy should eat the previous one." That kind of food is cheap and delicious, so expensive food and milk tea, everyone just tastes it once, and it's okay to improve your cultivation.     Jiang Li looked at Yu Fengchen and said, "Aren't you disgusted that the food prepared for you is a bit short? How much do you think it is appropriate to prepare?" At     this time, a large square plastic box was placed directly in front of Yu Fengchen. This kind of box can probably hold ten boxes of lunch.     "Sister-in-law, each of us found ten such boxes." Yu Feng laughed so hard that his teeth were gritted. In fact, they found not only ten such boxes, but many, but they would be embarrassed if they asked for too many.

    Jiang Li raised her eyebrows, and then said, "I'll bring you lunch boxes, you can pack them yourself." So,

    Yu Fengchen immediately called everyone to come and line up, and then took out their own boxes to pack lunch boxes. In this way, each of them could hold a hundred boxes of lunch boxes.

    It's the end of the world now, and I still feel safe carrying this food on my back. Because no one can guarantee that they will always be together on this road, and if they get separated, it will be crucial for each of them to bring food.

    Jiang Li knew that they must have bought more than ten boxes. She gave each of them some jerky, all of which were given by Yuanyuan, Xiaoya and Fifth Sister.

    Yuanyuan and Xiaoya gave some ordinary jerky, while Wumei gave all the energy of exotic animal jerky.

    Jiang Li also reminded them to be careful when eating. The escape of this energy is likely to attract zombies or mutant beasts, and it is very likely to attract supernatural beings. They must be careful.

    Everyone expressed their understanding, after all, they all know what it means not to reveal their wealth. Even if it is a lunch box, they will not leak it. Each of them carries a lot of instant noodles on their backs. If there are many people, they will eat instant noodles directly.     They used ten boxes to pack lunch, and then Jiang Li gave them dried meat, barbecue, etc., and packed another big box. As for snacks, Jiang Li didn't give them, and let them collect it by themselves.     Everyone put away their boxes when someone threw something at the window of their conference room on the second floor.     Yu Fengchen opened the window and saw Yan Jinhao below, "Captain, it's Yan Jinhao"     "What is he doing here now?" Jiang Li raised her eyebrows. Although she had never met him, she didn't have a good impression of him.     "Ask him what's the matter." Jiang Yuheng couldn't help frowning. Hearing this Yan Jinhao came, it reminded him of the difficult Yan Yulai, and he always felt that there was nothing good.