161-170

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 161 Yuanyuan's New Sister 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    During this period of time, No. 13 has put a lot of things on the stalls of friends, and the points sold are really considerable, especially the potions that assist the cultivation of supernatural powers, which really sell up to 100 million every day.

    After all, their friend's stall sold a lot of Awakening Potions, and even now some people are still buying that Awakening Potion.

    According to estimates on the thirteenth, almost all of these friends have awakened their abilities, and some of the people around them may also have awakened their abilities. Some of them were in peaceful times, and it was impossible for them to fight zombies like them.

    It can only be piled up by medicine, so he sells these medicines to assist cultivation, and the purchasing power of those friends is still very strong.

    During the period on the thirteenth, because he wanted to collect points, he also put elementary swordsmanship on the shelf. There were 100 million copies at the friend's stall. He put up five copies and sold them out in one day. After all, it is a group attack skill. It is not only dazzling, but also can be used as his hidden strength.

    Because Jiang Li had confessed that she would watch the chat with Yuanyuan herself, but if Yuanyuan had any important matters, No. 13 would still act as her agent.

    On this day, Yuanyuan called for help urgently, No. 13 saw it, and immediately asked Yuanyuan what happened there.

    It turned out that a child who usually stayed by Yuanyuan's side and helped her earn a lot of points had a fever. Because no one was looking after her at home, she turned into an idiot. It was a girl, only eight years old. Yuanyuan hadn't seen her for a while. Today, she suddenly saw her. That child was actually picking up trash to eat, and she looked like a fool. She wanted to ask Lily if there was anything she could do.

    Thirteenth told her that Jiang Li was upgrading the space, but in this case, a potion of wisdom is enough. Instead of giving Yuanyuan directly, he asked Yuanyuan, "She has returned to normal, will the family treat her well? If not, don't you think now is the critical moment to solve the situation?"

    Yuanyuan's eyes lit up when she saw this sentence, the girl she was talking about was Xiaocao, her parents died early, she lived with her uncle and aunt, and that life was very hard, thanks to her usually doing more things secretly, and then buying some food at Yuanyuan's place, otherwise, her uncle's family would probably starve to death of her.

    Yuanyuan told No. 13, "Send me the potion of wisdom first, and I'll solve her family's problems." In other words, it's a bit

    lonely for her to live in such a big yard by herself, and it would be nice to find a younger sister.

    Yuanyuan immediately went to find Xiaocao. Speaking of which, she didn't know where Xiaocao lived for the past two days. She gave Xiaocao food just now, but Xiaocao ran away quickly.