171-180

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 171 Yuanyuan's New Sister 11
  Although Yuanyuan knew that no matter how much she worried, she couldn't help Lily with such a long distance, but she was still worried about what would happen to her friend.

  Thirteenth reassured her that he was watching! It is impossible for him to cause any damage to his master, and he also told Yuanyuan that this psychedelic butterfly is only available after the master's promotion space, so the master's side is safe, and when she is promoted to a higher level, there may be other treasures coming out!

  Yuanyuan is also looking forward to it, after all, the psychedelic butterflies have come out, and the psychedelic butterflies are very capable, and can help her look at the grass!
  Yuanyuan made dinner by herself, because there is a kitchen where she and Xiaocao live, and the utensils in the kitchen are complete.

  Yuanyuan turned on the fire to cook. She cooked lean meat porridge, reheated some buns, fried a side dish, and asked Yu Na to cook a fish.

  When she had set the tableware and was about to have dinner with Xiaocao, she heard a knock on the door.   Yuanyuan opened the door, and there was a middle-aged woman who looked very strong. The woman came here because of the smell, "Oh, little girl, it's your home-cooked fish. I said, why is it

  so delicious!"   Actually speaking, this middle-aged woman also came here after seeing Yuanyuan and Xiaocao in this house, she just smelled it, she felt that a little girl must be too embarrassed to refuse her, she is greedy for meat!   But she couldn't squeeze into the room at all, so she found out that this girl is too strong, right? She couldn't squeeze in.   "What are you doing?" At this moment, Liang Yuanxu appeared.   Yuanyuan immediately said, "Brother, I don't know this aunt anymore, but she insists on squeezing her home." Yuanyuan knew in her heart that this woman definitely wanted to come here to take advantage of her after observing that there were no adults in their family.