151-160

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 151 Chat Moment 4

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    You know, after fighting for such a long time, apart from the brothers in the military camp, she actually has no girlfriends at all. Now she regards Lily as her best friend!

    "Can you guarantee that you won't go back?" Jiang Li asked back.

    "I can't guarantee it!" She actually laughed. In fact, she had already thought about it a lot, and the original feeling of decadence was gone, but she still wanted to go back to find an answer.

    "The ability is above the third level. After learning the elementary swordsmanship, go!" Jiang Li asked directly.

    "Yeah!" She actually agreed. Since someone cared about her, she was still willing to listen. You must know that she had no home a long time ago. Perhaps it was because she had no home that she subconsciously occupied a city. That city was easy to defend and difficult to attack. In fact, that was the way out she had prepared for herself. How could she be defenseless?

    Jiang Li directly formulated a bright potion for her, which can cure all poisons. She asked to take it immediately, but she obediently did so. What she didn't expect was that a layer of black substance was secreted from her body. It was obvious that she had been poisoned a long time ago.     Next came two first-level medicines to assist wind cultivation. Jiang Li asked her to use this to upgrade her ability to level two. When the ability reached level two, she could find it, and drink a bottle of monkey wine to have an epiphany. This way the ability is properly above level three.     Then there was a book of elementary swordsmanship, which Jiang Li had learned on the spot, and then there was the bronze equipment, which she recognized with blood.     Then there were two bottles of sweet water, and Jiang Li told her the benefits and usage of these things. It was actually a general. After she recognized the master with a drop of blood, she looked at the bronze equipment on her body and knew how good it was. She tried it, and it was invulnerable!

    Jiang Li talked about the role of Guaiguai water. Although Jiang Li didn't say who to use Guaiguai water for, she knew what Jiang Li meant when she saw two bottles of Guaiguai water. If those two people really attacked her, then she could use Guaiguai water on them with a clear conscience.     Unexpectedly, she narrowed her eyes slightly, and she directly poured a drop of her own blood into each of the two bottles of obedient water. She was just prepared, and if that was really too much for the empress, don't blame her for being ruthless.     Jiang Li felt that her heart was really broken! But thinking about how there is space, she still reminded her, if it is really not possible, just hide in the space, anyway, as long as there is life, no matter what you do in the future, you will have a chance.     "Lily, thank you! I will definitely cherish my own life." She has already mastered elementary swordsmanship, and has also taken the medicine to understand all kinds of poisons. After she has improved her abilities and can fly, she will go to the capital to find him. She really wants to see what kind of face he will put on.     "Unexpectedly, you can contact me if you have anything to do, let's find a solution together!" Jiang Li urged unexpectedly.     "Well, I will, little housekeeper!" It's been a long time since I felt the warmth and nagging from others, except of course, except for her soldiers.     Whether it's elementary swordsmanship or supernatural powers, or the current body that is invulnerable to all poisons, it will be her trump card from now on! When the wind element is well practiced, coupled with her lightness kung fu, nothing can stop her.     If he really changes his mind, she can change her mind too. This country was brought down by her, and she can completely snatch it back.     She actually clenched her fists, and at this moment she has already begun to consider becoming the head of a country. I have to say that Jiang Li's education is very successful!     No, it should be said that the success was too much. Jiang Li's original intention was to make the mountain king, but she had the idea of ​​snatching the throne.