331-340

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 331 The task of contacting each base 5
  "Senior sister, I can defeat zombies of the same level as me." Yuanyuan said excitedly to Jiang Li.

  Jiang Li patted her on the head directly, "Don't you know how to hide when you are in danger? Look at the injuries on your body, how distressed it is for A Xu to see this?" Yuanyuan laughed, she really wasn't afraid at all, after all, with her current power level, as soon as she took the advanced healing potion, she would be fine in an instant, and the high-level blood-enriching potion, as soon as she finished taking it, all the powers she consumed would be replenished, and she would be alive and well in minutes

  .

  Jiang Li was a little helpless, but she could see now that the equipment on their bodies was actually not that good in defense against high-level zombies.

  Although it is said that the zombies cannot seriously injure them, minor injuries are still inevitable, and they need to change their equipment again.

  After picking up all the crystal nuclei, everyone went directly back to the space to rest.

  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng went directly to the conference room, and she took out a set of gold equipment. It is suitable for them to wear gold equipment now, but gold equipment is only one level higher than silver equipment, and Jiang Li dislikes the defense of this equipment.

  Jiang Li made another set of dark gold equipment, which was worn by people with abilities above tenth level. Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng reached level ten, but not others.

  This dark gold equipment is still pretty good-looking, dark black with gold threads, the defense of this equipment is at least level 8 or 9, and zombies cannot be broken.

  "Brother Heng, the two of us can directly recognize the owner of this kind of equipment, but what about the others?" Originally, the low-level equipment didn't have so many restrictions, but this high-level equipment.

  "Let me see!" Jiang Yuheng observed the entire equipment directly. This equipment has a level limit, but this level limit is actually a small formation.

  Soon, Jiang Yuheng changed the small formation inside.

  Jiang Li directly took out another 20 sets of red gold equipment and asked Jiang Yuheng to change the formations inside. As for her, she began to look at the things in the trading shop and see if some high-end things could be placed in everyone's small shop.