221-230

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 221 Storm 7
  Jiang Li and the others finally returned to their own cave. Jiang Li summoned a puppet and asked the puppet to help guard it. The others all entered the space. They are tired now and need to take a good wash and rest.

  The group all went back to their dormitory.

  Jiang Li and the others returned to the space, and everyone saw in their space chat group, Yu Fengchen left a message, they have returned to the base now, Professor Yin and the others have been picked up by Master Jiang, and it will not be their business in the future.

  Mr. Jiang was very pleased that they were able to rescue Professor Yin.

  After they have settled down here, Yu Fengchen and the others plan to go back to find them now.

  Jiang Li took a look at Jiang Yuheng. The storm is too strong here, isn't it going to affect the helicopter?
  Jiang Yuheng immediately told them not to come over for the time being, and let them stay safely in the base first.

  After talking about this, other people started talking about the monster earthworms in the group, and everyone was chattering, and you talked about the monster earthworms.

  But it is important for everyone to say that the liquid in the body of this earthworm monster is highly corrosive, and it can melt a person almost instantly, so everyone warns them to be very careful if they encounter such a thing.

  Yu Fengchen took Lu Feng, Wang Shuang, Zhao Li and Zhang Yuanbin back this time. When Lu Feng and the others heard the surprise of the battle, they all couldn't help asking.

  "What does that thing look like?" Zhang Yuanbin was curious.

  "Human-faced snake body, and there are more than one face. Whoever it swallows, that person's face will appear on its forehead. There can be many faces on the forehead as big as a millstone." "You said human-faced snake body. Don't earthworms have scales now?" "Yes, the earthworm monster we met did have scales." "It's too scary, what does it look

  like

  ?

  "

  Jiang Li thought for a while, and she asked Yu Fengchen about the power levels of the five of them. Yu Fengchen was now at the peak of level four, so she directly gave him a level three fire medicine.   Lu Feng is now at the late stage of the fourth level, and he was given a third-level fire potion. As for Zhao Sheng, Zhang Yuanbin and Wang Shuang are both in the middle of the fourth level, so they are all given the second-level supernatural potion.   When Yu Fengchen and the others received the medicine, they all thanked their sister-in-law, but Yu Fengchen still said, "Sister-in-law, we have points here.   "   "Thank you Captain, thank you little sister-in-law!" In fact, even if Jiang Li didn't give them medicine, they were already planning to buy it themselves, after all, they all had points in their hands.   Improving the power level is more important than anything else now!