461-470

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Actually speaking, the location of the Holy Bishop is a little bit special. It is at the junction of several empires, so when they came out, they didn't know which empire they would go to. Now they finally know that they went to the Wenchang Empire.

  Speaking of which, this Wenchang Empire is located in the south of the Sky Continent, relatively speaking, it is the safest empire in the entire Sky Continent. The emperor of this country is not so cruel, and the entire empire does not have heavy taxes. In comparison, the people of the empire can be regarded as the kind that live and work in peace and contentment.

  Yu Fengchen looked at Jiang Yuheng at this time, "Boss, is it easy to get into Wenmao Academy?" "The cultivation

  base is at the Yuanyuan stage. As for the other requirements, we will know when we get there." Although there are some records in the library of the Holy Bishop, they are not so detailed.

  Speaking of which, the Holy Bishop fell so hard because he set his position too high.

  They will never commit such a mistake.

  When all the dishes were served, Jiang Li and the four of them were a little bit at a loss. They hardly knew these strange beasts. Although there was plenty of energy in them, after tasting them, the four of them felt a little nauseous and wanted to vomit.

  The taste is really hard to taste, it’s okay for the eggs to smell earthy, but the meat ones still smell bloody, and some hairs are not even cleaned. Although the food eaten by the other tables is delicious, the four of them couldn’t eat it at all.

  Jiang Li felt hungry right now, so she made four bowls of preserved egg and lean meat porridge, and the four of them drank it straight away.

  As soon as they drank the porridge, the aroma of the porridge immediately overflowed, and the people around them immediately felt that the meat in front of them was not fragrant.

  Especially seeing the porridge that Jiang Li and the others were drinking. Needless to say, the color is beautiful, and the most important thing is that the fragrance is absolutely amazing.

  After Jiang Li and the others drank a bowl of porridge, they put away their things and left the table directly. The food on the table was really not touched at all.