351-360

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 351 Two Little Red Names 1
  Hua Qingfeng really regarded Jiang Li as his daughter. As for Jiang Yuheng's son-in-law, to be honest, he was a little reluctant to accept it!
  This girl just knelt down for him, didn't she say that the man has a lot of money under his knees?
  Why is this guy so careless?
  However, such a coquettish operation by Jiang Yuheng not only shocked Hua Qingfeng, even Jiang Li was also shocked.

  After Hua Qingfeng went to the dormitory to find a place to rest, Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng also returned to the living room of the main room of the space.

  Jiang Li kept looking at Jiang Yuheng, just kept looking at him!
  Jiang Yuheng directly took her into his arms, "What? I don't know your boyfriend and husband?" Jiang Li couldn't help but gritted her teeth, "I didn't expect that!   " "What did you expect? Didn't you expect me to kneel?"

  Jiang Li nodded, "I   didn't expect that!" In her eyes, their boyfriend is a tough guy, why did he kneel down?   Jiang Yuheng buried her face directly in her neck, smelled her body fragrance and said, "Baby, haven't you noticed my wit?" Jiang Li thought his neck was itchy, so he pushed his head away, "Brother Heng, come on, tell me how smart you are?" He will really pamper my little girl like a father in the future!" His little girl was a father who had only been lost before the end of the world, and he wanted to help him find   this   fatherly   love   . And to be honest, he actually doesn't believe that such a high degree of loyalty can really become a family relationship? His kneeling was actually to increase his weight and let Hua Qingfeng correct his attitude. From now on, he can only be the father.   Jiang Li directly poked his chest with her hand, "Is she trying to eliminate potential rivals in love!"

  Jiang Yuheng grabbed her mischievous little hand, then put it to his lips and kissed it, "That's right, look at how smart I am. If I kneel like this, he will only be positioned as a foster father in the future." You must know that before the end of the world, those celebrities and the like ruined the word foster father, so if the little girl in their family knelt alone, he felt that it was unreasonable. , no one can separate

  .

  Jiang Li put so many treasures on the table, "What should I do? There are so many treasures, how do I return this one?"

  Jiang Li was worried!
  "How about we have a few more children in the future, and one of them will take the surname of the adoptive father?" Jiang Yuheng comforted the head of his little girl in his arms.