421-430

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 421 Calculation 3
  At this moment, after the blue light swept past Jiang Yimin, it swept towards Lin Yunfei who was standing next to him. Lin Yunfei only felt a pain in her brain, and then she didn't know anything.

  "Quick! Kill her!" The soldiers realized that something was wrong with Zhang Linlin. Someone shot her twice in a row, but they found that Zhang Linlin was almost like a zombie now. The bullets hit her and couldn't hurt her at all.

  Zhang Linlin glanced at other places with blue eyes, the soldiers could only dodge the blue light in a hurry, because the scene was a little chaotic, and Jiang Yimin and Lin Yunfei fell down, the soldiers had to save them quietly besides avoiding them, so Yan Yu and Zhang Miaomiao who were originally arrested were just like this, and were forgotten.

  The two of them were caught just now, but they were still a little dazed, so they couldn't dodge in time, and were directly swept to the ground by the blue light.

  For a while, the scene became even more chaotic. It might be said that blue light was flying around and everyone was running around.

  Soon, a soldier shot Zhang Linlin in one eye, and everyone found that after shooting her in one eye, that eye stopped emitting blue light, but the other eye was still emitting blue light.

  "Shoot her eyes, shoot her eyes!" The captain was in a hurry now, he was carrying Jiang Yimin on his back and turned him aside, but he found that Jiang Yimin had no breath.

  This is how to do? The captain is about to cry now, what is this blue light, is the admiral really dead just like that?

  The captain hastened to contact Jiang Yuheng directly with his wristwatch now. You must know that he has Jiang Yuheng's contact information, mainly because Jiang Yuheng is the owner of Jiang's villa. He usually dare not disturb Jiang Yuheng, but now it is an emergency.

  Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li were paying attention to the people who were going out to do missions. They didn't expect that something happened to the people staying in the base.

  When Jiang Yuheng and Jiang Li teleported over, Zhang Linlin's other eye emitting blue light had already been hit, but at this moment Zhang Linlin's entire body began to swell, and she could see her whole body glowing with blue light, she was about to explode!