241-250

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 241 Shocking 8
  However, Yang Bin does not admit that Aunt Zhang's son died because of their team. The fact is that it is not the case at all, but now is not the time to argue about it.

  Captain Jiang said that the power stone engraved with the formation can only be used for a limited time. He is really worried that the energy in the power stone will be used up, because she is alone, what should I do if the other people who are delayed can't teleport?   Seeing this, the others hurried to the teleportation array, fearing that they would be left alone.   One of Yang Bin's subordinates curled his lips, "That's not talking about teleportation array cannibalism."   Yang Bin patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, don't talk about it!" "   Captain, don't spoil her.   I suspect that this woman will depend on you when you reach the base! "

  "Well, don't worry, I will pay attention!" Yang Bin is not a fool, although he has a kind heart, but this kindness also has a bottom line.

  Besides, he also has relatives to take care of.

  Everyone in this cave teleported away, and a group of people took the teleportation array to the next cave. The higher the cave, the more people wanted to live, and they also had some ideas. However, these people did not raise any doubts in front of the teleportation array. Anyway, someone was making a sample in front, and they lined up behind and followed the teleportation away one by one.

  In the end, there were only Jiang Yuheng and the others left. Jiang Li asked them to teleport first, and she wanted to save it for the last. This teleportation array also needs to be taken away. As for her, there is no need to worry at all, because she can teleport to anyone.

  Besides, at the base, Mr. Jiang watched people come out of the teleportation array one by one. He was actually a little dazed. In fact, it wasn't just him, even the guards and soldiers around him had their eyes widened, watching people come out of the teleportation array one after another.

  That kind of feeling was a bit too fantasy, too shocking, it was the first time for everyone to see face like this, they were all a little shocked, but think about it, now it is the end of the world, all abilities, zombies and mutant beasts have appeared, so this situation seems a little bit normal now.

  At this time, Zhao Yan had quietly followed outside, and most of the people had entered the warehouse at this moment, only Lu Feng and a few soldiers stood outside, in fact, they were just a little vigilant, after all, they were not doing any secret business, they were just waiting for everyone to teleport over.