371-380

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 371 Yu Fengchen's Destined Person 5
  Jiang Li and Jiang Yuheng didn't help Yu Fengchen, but did it according to his own ability.

  When Pei Wen and the other five woke up, they found that they had great power. The five of them immediately wanted to kneel down and worship Jiang Yuheng and the three of them. After all, in their eyes, the three of them were like gods, and now they were given the power of God.

  Yu Fengchen stopped him, and then he pulled Paige outside again, and then directly patted Paige with the subspace that Jiang Li gave him.

  Soon, he gave Page how to use this space.

  Peppa was completely surprised. With such a thing, he is really not afraid of any danger in the future, and he can go to far places to collect food, and he can also bring a lot of food back. The most important thing is to put the food here, it will not rot!
  However, Yu Fengchen also told him that this space is not for nothing, they need to hand in that kind of spar, and they can also use the spar to exchange for some things they need.

  Flames lit up on Yu Fengchen's fingers, and he told Paige that as long as enough crystals are used, he can exchange for the potion of awakening and awakening.

  Page's heart was burning. After all, he had used powerful potions and knew how miraculous these things were, so he clenched his fists secretly. When he collected enough food, he took his brother and Linlin to dig the spar, and then the five of them would awaken this powerful ability.

  And the most important thing is that with these powerful abilities, they no longer have to worry about those huge animals in this world, and even they can have the power to fight.

  Jiang Li looked at the watch at this time, and she found that the watch was usable, so she gave one to Page, but only Page could use it for these five people. It is estimated that the function of this watch is still connected with the space.

  Paige learned how to use it, and became friends with Yu Fengchen. Paige was very excited to know that he would be able to contact these immortals in the future, and most importantly, if he kept learning, he could learn more.

  Things here are finished, Jiang Li, Jiang Yuheng, and Yu Fengchen discussed it, and they collected some things here before leaving.

  The things here are all pure natural, and each of them is huge. The most important thing is that these plants have not mutated. They can choose some suitable plants to plant in their world.