271-280

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 271 Equipment Task 10
  Jiang Yuheng ran directly to the second floor, and hugged Jiang Li directly, "Baby, why did you come back? Are you not nervous over there?" "

  I'll push you for a while, you can try to improve your abilities." Jiang Li blinked.

  "Your spiritual power has also improved?" Jiang Yuheng sensed for a while, Jiang Li's spiritual power did not feel so strong.

  "Ann, I don't have a lot of sensing range, but there are thirteen! Don't worry!" Jiang Li pushed Jiang Yuheng away to let him go faster.

  Jiang Yuheng kissed her on the forehead, and went directly to the space through the mirror on the second floor.

  Jiang Yuheng went into the space here, and Jiang Li ran directly outside the villa, she wanted to see what kind of moth Jiang Yuheng's mother was going to do?

  Jiang Li's speed was very fast, and within a short while, she had already caught up with Lin Yunfei and the three of them.

  "Auntie, what should we do now? I want to talk to my cousin!"

  "Yes, auntie, we didn't even get in a word just now."

  Lin Yunfei was also helpless, "Your cousin has someone he likes now, and I can't be his master now. You two should be obedient, and we can talk when you are a little older!" "Auntie! Let's go to my cousin tomorrow, okay? I want to talk to my cousin." Zhang Linlin coquettishly shook Lin Yunfei's arm, Lin Yunfei was very helpless now , but she really can't be the master of her son now. If she can enter that villa today, she may not be able to enter that villa tomorrow

  !
  "Auntie, is it okay?" Zhang Miaomiao shook Lin Yunfei's other arm. You must know that the sisters often used this trick to coax Lin Yunfei around.

  Lin Yunfei was a little helpless, "It's not my turn to talk about your cousin now!" If she were to make the decision, she would definitely be facing her two nieces.

  It's just that it's not her turn to decide all of this, and her husband has said that if she dares to mess around, she will take her family and get out of the family courtyard.

  The current Jiang family can be said to have completely become the Lin family...

  Although the sky is already dark, the roads in the base are very bright, and the street lights now use energy source lamps, which consume crystal cores.