291-300

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 291 A Space with a Large Land and Abundant Resources 5
  If Mr. Jiang and his son stood together at this moment, they might be called brothers. He is really much younger and more handsome, and his whole spirit has changed.

  Mr. Jiang first went to summon the supernatural powers of the military region, and then asked people to summon the psychic powers from the various mercenary regiments. As for the psychic powers at the base, he had to talk to the base chief. He felt that it would be a great thing to build a mental defense cover for the entire base, and no one would be stupid enough to reject it.

  Jiang Li also talked to Jiang Yuheng about the mutant willow. She got some roots of the mutant willow and made them alive in the space. She asked Jiang Yuheng if he needed them?
  It would be great if there were mutated willows, but how to build a mental shield through mutated willows is a practical problem, which cannot be imagined just by thinking.

  Although Puxiu also said that when building formations, he can use mutant willows to input energy to make a natural formation, but this needs to be further researched by him. Now the universal formation in Puxiu's space has played a big role. Puxiu said that as long as he is given time, maybe a week at most, he will research it.

  Jiang Li gave Puxiu a bunch of willow trees and asked him to study it by himself.

  Jiang Yuheng also asked him to study it quickly. The spiritual defense shield is definitely not as strong as the real formation, but Jiang Yuheng decided to build a spiritual defense shield first. Even if it is relatively weak, it can still protect ordinary people in the base.

  After all, it doesn't matter if you belong to an ordinary person or a supernatural person if the mutated bird attacks you. He found that the mutated birds around here seem to be a little ready to move, and really want to attack them. It seems that there must be something wrong with the big sparrow controlled by the little girl at home, otherwise this kind of thing would not happen now.

  It is still necessary to build a mental defense shield before they attack.

  Others can't help much, but Jiang Li has a high level of mental power, so she can help Jiang Yuheng now.

  Jiang Yuheng took Jiang Li to the door of the large conference room of the base. They did not go in, but observed the situation inside with their mental power.