251-260

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 251 Scared? 3
  Yu Fengchen is a little depressed, they are now staying in the warehouse behind the military area, Chengzi and Yueyue have already been knocked out by them.

  Yu Fengchen took out two medicines, and then handed one to Lu Ye, and they were going to feed it into Cheng Zi and Yue Yue's mouths respectively.

  At this time, a woman's questioning voice came from outside the warehouse, "What are you doing? What are you planning to do to these two girls?" This voice was Zhao Yan's voice. No one thought that after this woman woke up, she would start watching their movements. Even if her arm was broken, she would not be able to stop her

  .

  In fact, Zhao Yan is holding a sigh of relief in her heart now, because her broken arm is considered useless now, and even a supernatural user of the healing department can't solve the problem of her arm.

  She knew in her heart that this matter was most likely done by people like Yu Fengchen, after all they had been targeting her.

  So when she saw them helping the two women into the warehouse, she chased them over, but she didn't expect to be caught by her. These people were planning to poison the two girls, right?
  Seeing this Zhao Yan, Yu Fengchen and Lu Ye only felt a headache. Why does this woman keep showing her presence in front of them?

  However, the two of them did not stop what they were doing, and directly fed the medicine into their mouths, and then the group walked out of the warehouse.

  There were still soldiers standing near the warehouse, Yu Fengchen asked these soldiers to take care of them for a while, and don't worry about them when they wake up.

  The soldiers agreed, after all they had been patrolling the area.

  Yu Fengchen and the others planned to leave, but Zhao Yan didn't intend to let them go, "I've already discovered your secret, aren't you afraid of being exposed by me?" At this time, Yu Fengchen walked up to Zhao Yan directly, and then stretched out his hand to grab her neck, "Aren't you afraid that I will kill someone to silence you?

  "

  "This is a military area, don't you dare!" Zhao Yan said viciously.

  Yu Fengchen withdrew his hand, took out a pack of wet wipes, wiped his hands, and then threw the wet wipes into the trash can beside him.