51-60

return

front page

I earn points in the last days

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 Yuanyuan's Trouble 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Yuanyuan, I'm in the last days. Most of the things in the store are for the system of the last days, what do you think?" Jiang Li replied, chatting with Yuanyuan, she always felt like chatting with her girlfriends, but in reality she didn't have any girlfriends at all.

    "How many points does this get?" Yuanyuan asked nervously. She was worried that after Lily bought herself the potion for awakening abilities, she would lose her points. After all, the world Lily lived in was too dangerous.

    No matter how good a friend is with "200,000 points", even if it is a girlfriend's point, it is important to talk about it. This is Jiang Li's principle.

    "Lily, I will work hard to earn points." Yuanyuan decided that when her powers awaken, she must go to the deep mountains and buy some treasures to exchange for more points.

    "I have a lot of points here. I just saved a friend and got more than one million points. Don't worry." Jiang Li knew Yuanyuan's current age, and she was worried that she would run away into the mountains in a hurry, which would be dangerous.

    "Wow, how do they earn points?" Yuanyuan was envious. One million points were easily given to Jiang Li, which shows that the points are very good.

    "That friend can exchange points directly with the gold coins of their world, so as long as there are enough gold coins, it's not a problem." Jiang Li actually envied this kind of thing, but unfortunately, in the world she is in now, coins are useless, and gold, silver and jewelry can't be exchanged for many points.

    "I'm so happy. I'll give it a try when I'm done. Can my coins be exchanged for points?" If so, Yuanyuan felt that it would be much more convenient for her to earn points in the future.

    "Well, then try it." Jiang Li chatted with Yuanyuan for a while, and then urged her to deal with that person quickly, but don't let him wake up in the space, or the problem will become big. Originally, such heaven-defying things on them should not be discovered by others, but now her side has been exposed. Although it can be disguised as a space ability, Jiang Li knows that the more things she takes out, the harder it is to disguise.

    This matter is really a big trouble, but now there is room for Jiang Yuheng, he seems to be able to use him as a shield in the future

    Although this was a little unkind, Jiang Li blinked her eyes. She couldn't be blamed for it. She spent two million points playing it for him. Wouldn't it be okay to use him as a shield

    ?

    Yuanyuan has already figured out how to roast the bear meat, and she can even rub honey on the barbecue, but Lily found a lot of things for her.

    Yuanyuan ran home, directly set up a bed in the second bedroom, spread some bedding, and let the man out. The man has not woken up yet, but Yuanyuan has already fed one-third of the healing potion and one-third of the blood-tonifying potion. I believe he will wake up soon.