491-502(END)

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 491 Duoshe 33
  When No. 13 was busy here, Fifth Sister and Yuanyuan left the customs. They were immediately happy to see Xiaoya, but they didn't expect Xiaoya to come to her door.

  By the way, their Lily's centripetal force is too great, and she even attracted Xiaoya, a little girl.

  Fifth Sister and Yuanyuan took Xiaoya to play around the whole space. The three of them had a great time, and Xiaoya wanted to go out to see the academy.

  Fifth Sister and Yuanyuan thought about it, and after they let the little girl eat the protective pill, the three little girls just ran out.

  However, No. 13 hadn't noticed them yet.

  The three of them didn't notice, they were stared at as soon as they went out, and the three of them ran directly to the square in the inner courtyard, where there was their Thunder vending machine.

  Seeing so many people queuing up to buy things, Xiaoya was excited, "Looks like it's good money!" "Yes, although we don't

  want the items sold here, they are really popular here." Yuanyuan looked at the people queuing up. Since the strange beasts started to make trouble, more people need weapons.

  It's just about the points... Yuanyuan suddenly felt that they didn't seem to need too many points.

  Yuanyuan called No. 13 directly in the group chat right now, and she shared her thoughts. Now No. 13 finally knew that the three little girls ran out, but No. 13 was shocked into a cold sweat.

  Thirteenth told them to come back quickly, but Fifth Sister, Yuanyuan and Xiaoya felt that there were so many people in front of them that they didn't need to worry at all.

  At this time, the three of them suddenly found that there were more people around them, Wumei directly pulled Xiaoya and Yuanyuan to avoid these people, but what she didn't expect was that these people were coming for them.

  "Come towards us!" Yuanyuan's hands were quick, and she had already started to form a formation. Fifth Sister saw her move, and Fifth Sister also helped out. The two quickly formed a small formation. Almost instantly, the people around them were thrown three meters away.

  The space around the three of them was finally empty.

  "Who are you? What do you want to do?" Yuanyuan glared at these people. The clothes of these people were very uniform. They looked a bit like guards or soldiers?
  Yuanyuan thought of what her elder sister said before the retreat. Could it be that these people belong to that prince?
  Fifth Sister naturally thought of this too, she murmured to Yuanyuan that these people were probably the ones who arrested them and wanted to take them away.