[ special chapter ] A Perv and His Lover ; Part 2

» edited: 10 • 03 • 2016

× ×

"I'm all fired up!!"

Only one person repeated that same, goddamned catchphrase all the time: Natsu Dragneel.

His wild, raucous laughter echoed throughout the portion of the summer resort that thd Fairy Tail members had claimed for themselves. Natsu was running at top speed, his figure covered in water droplets that slowly slid down his body with every step, giving off the illusion that Natsu shimmered.

"The parfum of youth!" another voice added, one that I wasn't very familiar with.

Natsu and the ( much ) shorter man running alongside him started getting closer and closer, before I finally realized they running towards us.

Panicking, I looked towards (Y/N), who was busy adjusting the strap of her [f/c] swimsuit, completely oblivious to the two men about to crash into us. Gently, suddenly, I pushed her out of harm's way, (Y/N) had fallen into one of the shallower pools—and I had fallen as well.

An alarmed yelp, several muttered profanities, and a splash of great magnitude later, I realized the situation (Y/N) and I were put into: I was on top of her, the position of my right knee causing (Y/N) to spread her legs. Our faces were too close for comfort, our hurried breaths mixing with each other.

Now if only that swimsuit of hers "accidentally" undid itself-

"Sting.."

Awkwardly, I answered, "Yeah?"

"Y-your hands.."

I looked down at the said body part, before quickly turning beet red, instantly jerking away. Despite the cold water, my face felt like it was on fire; burning hotly in embarassment.

"M-m-my hands," I squeaked, "they—they were on..!"

Your breasts, I wanted to say, but I didn't. Things would only get even more awkward and uncomfortable if I finished the sentence.

"It's fine," (Y/N) replied cooly, "it was an accident. I have no right to get mad at you."

I stood up shortly after, still embarassed about that. To try and make it up to her, I held out my hand, in hopes she would accept it.

Thankfully, (Y/N) took my hand, and I helped her up—and we continued wandering around as if nothing had ever happened.

I had no idea her breasts were so soft..

» time skip

"(Y/N).."

Upon hearing her name, she quickly looked up at me, her eyebrow raised. She looked as if she wanted nothing more than to continue savouring the fresh, icy fruit shake I bought for her ( to try and win back her favor after the incident ).

I picked up a clean napkin, holding it up to let her know what I was going to do; "You got some chocolate syrup on your nose," oh yeah—I bought her a mini cake too.

(Y/N)'s face neared mine as she tried to cross her eyes in a failed ( but adorable to look at ) attempt to see the chocolate she managed to smudge on her nose. I smiled before wiping it off, allowing her to consume her shake afterwards.

At the end of the day, Gray had frozen all the water, and Natsu had burned down more than half of the resort—but it was probably a normal day in Fairy Tail.

Hell—I think my plan to win back her favor worked in the end.

I got lots of kisses and hugs from her.