Chapter 52:Le Beach House Part 3

You and Havoc were sitting together on the beach making fun of each other,teasing each other,and repeatedly saying the other sucked.

"Sorry for the way I acted awhile ago,Mating Season got to me"Havoc apologized out of nowhere.

"Oh really?You found a girlfriend?How suprising"you said genuinely.

"I don't know if I should be insulted or flattered,maybe something in between"he muttered making you giggle.

"Why'd you stop by?I haven't seen you for the longest time"you said with a smile.

"I wanted to see you again,life's been very boring without an anoying witch like you around"he teased making you roll your eyes.

"The feeling of hate whenever I was with you had suddenly returned"you muttered.

"Seriously,it's been like what?11 years?"he asked slinging his arm around you.

You felt a bit uncomfortable and you squirmed a bit,he removed his arm and looked at you worriedly.

"Something wrong?"he asked.

"Nothing,i'm perfectly fine.It's just...I have a boyfriend"you muttered.

"Oh really?"he asked in a sly tone,you knew very well he was gonna use this to tease you.

"Shut up!"you warned.

"Okay,I won't tease you but seriously...it's been 11 years since I last saw you...it was when 'it' happened.Do you still remember what happened that day?"he asked.

You bit your lip,the memory resurfacing."Yeah...I hate recalling it though"

(Flashback,11 years ago)

It was a few hours before sunset and you had snuck out of your little house to meet up with Seth and Havoc,your two closest friends from the village.When you got to your designated meeting place you could only see Havoc.

"Yo,Y/N"he casually greeted.

"Hey,where's Seth?"you asked a bit disappointed.

"Dunno"he said shrugging."I haven't seen him lately"

"I'm sure he has a reason,you know how strict his parents can be sometimes"you said,smiling.

"Yeah...anyway let's not waste our time,c'mon let's play!"he said excitedly.

You nodded and the two of you began playing the way children did,the air filled with the sound of your laughter and the occasional insult from either you or Havoc.When it was sunset you and Havoc lied down in a meadow looking at the sky.

"Hey Y/N,I wanna tell you something"Havoc said sitting up on his elbows.

"What is it?"you ask,sitting up squatting on the grass.

"We'll always be friends no matter what right?"he asked.

"Of course!Why would you say such a thing?"you scolded.

"When we grow up we'll be closer than ever and we'll live together right?"he asked.

"Ummm...why would we live together?"you ask confusedly,when did Havoc think such things?

"Because...I think I...I think I like you"he blurted out.

"As a friend?"you asked.

"No...like,like you,like you"he said making you shut up.

You had no idea on how to respond,you only thought of him as a friend.

"I...I only think...of you as...a friend"you muttered,afraid of his reaction.