Chapter 44:The Beginning of the End Part 3

(Seth's P.O.V,A/N:The Master)

The dust cleared and the three were gone,Y/N scowled and looked at me.

"I'm sorry Master,I failed you,they got away"she said lowering her head.

"It's alright,I had a feeling they would do that.Let's forget about them for now,we should prioritize letting the world know our cause"I said calmly.

"Right away"she said raising her head.

"This will be the beginning of the end"the three of us said together.

Y/N walked towards us and rested her head on my chest,I placed my arm on her waist.I looked at Jackal and he had a displeased look on his face.

"Jackal do me a favor,keep Y/N happy,I have certain things I need to do"I said making Y/N get off me.

Jackal nodded and slung his arm around her shoulder,I turned and started walking away.

"I'll be back later on,don't get into any trouble,even if we have Y/N I woudn't want to waste her powers"I said tilting my head.

"Of course"Jackal muttered.

(Jackal's P.O.V)

When Master left Y/N turned to look at me.

"What are we going to do now?"she asked.

"I don't know dear"I whispered huskily.

"Stop that 'dear' crap,it's disgusting"she snapped.

"Alright,guess we'll have to wait for Master"I said sitting down.

I gestured for her to sit on my lap and she agreed,I placed my arms on her waist and she leaned on my chest.

"I shoudn't say this,but I find you way hotter than Master"she said looking at me,I chuckled,smirking.

She deactivated her form so her body was back to normal,I rested my head on her shoulder and I stared at her neck,stopping myself from pleasuring her.She seemed to know what I wanted and she patted my head.

"If you want to,you can"she said calmly.

I smirked and moved so I pinned her down on the ground,I pinned her arms above her head and I eyed her body greedily.When I was done I kissed her roughly,I began grinding my hips against hers and she moaned while we were still kissing.While Y/N's mouth was open I slipped my tongue in and I explored every part of her mouth.When I broke away her eyes were half-closed.

"More"she said seductively.

I happily obeyed and I started kissing her neck,when my lips brushed against a certain spot she let out a soft moan.

"T-there...right ohhh"she trailed off as I bit down.

When I stopped she let out a groan of disappointment and I slipped my hand under her shirt,her now free hand tugged at my hair running her hands through it occasionally.I began squeezing her left breast roughly she began tugging at my hair harder,begging for more.I ripped her clothes off and I watched her heated body happily.(A/N:I feel so disloyal [Is that even a word?:3] to Sting T-T...and that escalated quickly 0.0)

I was about to continue but I heard a twig snap,I faced the direction of the sound and saw nothing.I suspiciously walked over to it and saw it was just some animal.I walked back to Y/N and watched as she layed on the ground waiting for me.

"Let's continue later,for now i'll get you some clothes"I muttered running off to grab some clothes for her.

When I got back she slipped them on,it was a black cape that hid her pretty well,beneath it was a bright f/c shirt that was incredibly tight showing off her perfect body.Beneath it was another very tight skirt that was a duller shade of f/c it was very short,showing off her creamy thighs.She finally slipped on the black boots that ended at her knees.I watched her with a satisfied grin and we sat there together patiently waiting for Master to come back...