Chapter 43:The Beginning of the End Part 2

(A/N:Yasss!1,000 votes!!!*continues to partaayy!)

Seth chuckled and your eyes widened.

"Is it really you?"you asked in disbelief.

"Yes.It is me"he said with a grin.

"Why am I chained though?"you asked tugging on the chains.

"Oh,I need you for my plan"he explained.

"What plan?"you asked.

"To kill Achnologia"he muttered.

"I can't kill Achnologia...I tried but...I failed"you muttered looking away as the memories resurfaced.

"I know,I could sense your magic power when you fought Achnologia,this is why i've devised a plan"he explained.

"What are you gonna do?"you asked.

"Turn you into Achnologia's equal,the only dragon slayer who can rival the king of dragon's power"he said.

"How are you gonna do that?The only one who almost rivalled Achnologia was our first,and he's dead"you muttered.

"Oh no,your first is very much alive"he said with a cheeky grin.

"Where is he?"you asked.

"Your talking to him"...

"What?Okay,Seth now is not the time to be joking,he was killed by Achnologia long ago and plus if you really were our first how did the next of our kind come to be?Another,I saw you grow up when we were children"you explained,he merely chuckled.

"Let me answer your questions,first it's very easy to fake your own death even the so called 'king of dragons' fell for it.Second,my magic knows no bounds,i've been training all these years and now I am Achnologia's equal.I learned how to pass on magic,it's quite simple really.Finally,you know Transformation Magic is really simple to learn and even easier to master"

"Your joking"you said in disbelief.

"Do I look like I am?"he said with a sneer.

"Why do you want to overcome Achnologia?"you asked.

"So I will take his place as the Dragon King"he said proudly.

"Why?Aren't you good,like the legends say?"you asked.

"Stories are just stories,and sometimes they aren't very accurate"he said happily.

"All this time..."you began.

"I trained to overcome Achnologia,now that I am his equal I need a younger body to pass on my tremendous power,and i've chosen you Y/N.All this time,I used you,studied you,now the time has come.My magic will enter you and will take over your body,soon enough it will take control and you will be succumbed into the darkness,my magic will control you and it will want you to become Dragon King...or Queen"he said.

"I'm not letting you do that"you snapped harshly.

"What power do you have to stop me?I'm gonna start transferring all my magic into you okay?"he said before he raised his hand."This might hurt a bit"

All of a sudden you felt pain like no other,you screamed and you lowered your head.His magic was entering you and it hurted...alot.He continued this for so long,seconds turned into minutes,minutes turned into an hour.After forever passed there was an explosion,he lowered his hand and you panted heavily,you felt terribly weak and you felt like you could pass out any minute.He looked at you and he smiled.

"They're early,I suppose Jackal is holding them back,well it's almost complete so I guess I could test you out,anyways I do need the magic left in me to stay alive,so Y/N?Wanna play?"he asked before he snapped.