I Changed Some Stuff :P

This is Acnologia_Slayer the author we all know and love XD.I changed the title and the cover just now,this is The Shimmer in His Eyes just with a new title...it's now He Makes The Stars Shine A Little Bit Brighter...

I thought it was cheesy,in my defense...

And I made a new cover to go with it...I think it kinda sucks...

Anyway speaking of change,had anyone noticed that my username changed?From Achnologia_Slayer it became Acnologia_Slayer.After googling a bit I found out Acnologia had no 'H' so I changed my username so I had the correct spelling.I still can't get over the fact Acnologia has no 'H' it's...weird...

Anyway it's probably just me so anyways...bye!

~Acnologia_Slayer

*leaves*

Sting:Ummm...aren't we supposed to be at the sequel?Sl-...oh,she's not here...Y/N's not here too which means...

...I can watch some 'stuff' without anybody disturbing me!

>>A few minutes later,just outside the room Sting was in<<

Le me:Sting must be here,I can't find him anywhere in the sequel...*walks up to the door*

Sting:*makes weird noises too awkward too type*

Le me:What the hell is he doing in there?*opens door to find Sting watching (censored) on YouTube while (censored)*...

Le me:Sting?

Sting:*looks at you with that 'Oh-crap' kinda look*,Oh...hey

Le me:*walks out*

Sting:Ah well,she didn't say I had to stop (censored)...*continues to (censored)*

>>Meanwhile for you<<

Le me:I need to get that picture out of my mind...