Chapter 53:Le Beach House Part 4

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You woke up and you saw Sting and Havoc talking,you stood up and quietly walked up to the two.

"Oh,well then,i'm gonna bring her back there"Havoc said,completely unaware you were awake.

"I'm going back myself,thank you very much"you said making the two look at you.

"Y/N!"Sting exclaimed suprisedly.(A/N:Is that a word?Suprisedly.I guess it's not)

"Had a nice nap?"Havoc asked in a half-teasing voice.

"Shut up.Sting,what're you doing here?"you asked.

"I could say the same to you,by the way,we need to talk,in private"Sting said,emphasizing certain words.

"Okay,Havoc,you don't mind waiting right?"you asked,placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Take all the time you need"he responded.

"Stop acting so gentleman-ly,it's not like you"you teased.

"Atleast i'm not fat"he teased making you snap.

"Jerk"

"Witch"

"Asshole"

"Cra-"Havoc was interuppted by Sting who said,"Ahemn!"

"Right,i'm coming"you muttered.

He dragged you far away from Havoc and when he stopped he looked at you with a scowl on his face.

"Explain,now"he demanded.

"Yesterday,I saw Havoc and we spent the night catching up"you said genuinely.

"That doesn't explain who he is and why you slept on his chest"Sting said,venom in his voice whenever he talked about Havoc.

"He's a childhood friend of mine,we were really close back in the day actually"you admitted."The other thing was an accident"

"I don't believe you"he growled.

"I was sleepy at the time,'kay"you said crossing your arms.

"I'm keeping an eye on you"he warned.

"Your starting to become the stalker type of boyfriend,y'know"you blurted out.

"I don't want you to be with him"he demanded.

"He's not gonna do anything to me,now if you don't mind i'm gonna show him off to the others"you said turning around and walking away from Sting.

You found Havoc leaning against a tree,when you arrived he looked at you before walking up to you.

"Who was that Sting guy anyway?"he asked.

"Oh,him.He's my boyfriend that I told you about"you blurted out.

"Okay"he repiled.

"C'mon,lemme introduce ya to the others"you said grabbing his arm and dragging him towards the beach house.

"What?Why?"he whined.

"Shut up and stop whining,unless you want me to ram my fist into your balls"you warned.

He shut his mouth,he knew all too well you weren't the type of person to make idle threats,when you reached the staircase leading to the beach house everyone was waiting for you.Including an annoyed Sting Eucliffe.

"Yo!Where were you!"Natsu greeted happily.

"Who's that?"Erza asked.

"This is Havoc,he's a good,I mean,horrible friend"you teased making him elbow you,you simply ignored him and continued."He can be relied on,sometimes...he's normally a lazy-ass that does absolutely nothing"you continued making him elbow you again,harder than before."Overall,he's the worst bastard you could ever meet!"you ended at a cheery note receiving a whack at the back of the head.