Guess What?...

You woke up your legs suprisingly not sore,you looked over at Sting and he was still asleep although you could notice the cresecent-shaped cuts on his shoulders.5 on each.Ouch.You remembered what happened last night and turned red.

'What if i'm-'

"Mmm...Y/N..."

You turned around and saw Sting's one eye lazily opened,he opened the other one and sat up,yawning.

"Morning"he greeted with a smile.

"Morning"you muttered.

"Had fun last night?"he asked slyly making you blush.

You didn't answer which made him wrap his arm around your chest.

"Sting!"you yelped.

"Answer me"he said,smirking.

You placed a hand on his shoulder and he hissed letting go of you.

"Sorry,'bout your shoulder"you muttered looking away.

"It's fine...it was worth it"Sting responded."I can always cover it with my shirt"

You looked at the floor and you saw the aftermath of the things you did last night.

"Dammit,those were my favorite clothes too"you cursed under your breath.

He placed his head on your shoulder and he snaked an arm around your waist.

"Sting...get off,i'm gonna put on some clothes"you whined.

"You expect me to walk out of this room with no clothes on?"he asked.

"Just...look away"you demanded.

When you were sure Sting wasn't gonna watch,you slipped on some fresh clothes and he put on the same clothes he wore last night.After dealing with an annoying and flirty Sting you two walked out and you saw the girls on one couch and the boys on another.The girls glared at Sting and the boys were grinning at Sting.Lucy stood up and walked up to Sting and slapped his face.

"What were you thinking when you took Y/N's virginity last night!?"she scolded.

Sting rubbed the spot Lucy slapped which now had a red handprint,when she didn't get an answer she was about to slap him again but you grabbed her wrist and squeezed it.

"Don't you dare slap Sting again"you growled.

"But-"she began.

"I don't care if he took my virginity,i'm not letting you hurt Sting"you growled.

Lucy got out of your grip and stomped over to the couch,you crossed your arms and looked at the boys who were still grinning.

"Well done,Sting"Natsu said happily.

"Yes...very good!"the boys chanted.

Soon the boys begun clapping and you rolled your eyes playfully...leave it to the boys to make a bad situation turn into some sorta ceremony.What?Did they make a damned medal to give to Sting or some crap like that?

"Anyway"Erza begun,clearing her throat."We're leaving today,at noon,so pack your things"she said before standing up,soon followed by the girls.

The boys left and Sting plopped down on the couch.

"I'm gonna pack for you,love.Just sleep"you said patting his head.

"I love you"he muttered making you chuckle.

"I love you too"

(Time Skip)

You were done packing both your stuff and Sting's stuff and when you saw Sting he had already fallen asleep on the couch.What an idiot.You walked up to him and poked his cheek telling him to wake up.Suddenly he grabbed you and hugged you with his arms and legs...dammit,he degraded you...now your some sorta hug pillow to him.