Epilogue

It was around 8 in the night and you were quietly reading a book,you could hear the door open and Sting plop down on the bed.You looked away from the book you were reading and you saw Sting pouting like a child.

"I don't wanna do this anymore!"he whined.

You kept the book and watched in amusement as Sting face-planted on the pillow,groaning.You smirked and and Sting groaned again,louder than before.

"Something wrong,love?"you asked.

"Everything hurts..."he whined,turning over so he could see you.

"Don't be like that,you were the one who was so enthusiastic to do this in the first place"you said,flicking his nose.

"But it makes me tired...and sleepy"he said,yawning.

He inched towards you hugging your waist and resting his head on your lap.He was nuzzling your stomach with his cheek,his eyes closed.His hair was tickling you and you giggled.

"Then sleep"you said,making the blonde stop nuzzling you.

"But if I sleep,I can't see your beautiful face"he purred making you snort.

"Make up your mind,Sting"you said,playfully shoving him away but failing.

"Hey!Havoc pushes me alot,you don't know what i'm going through!"he snapped sitting up.

"It's been 5 months since you began training with redhead and you still haven't adjusted?"you asked.

"Yes"he responded,resting his head on your lap again.

"I told you,sleep"you ordered.

"I'm not gonna see Havoc tomorrow!"he yelled,he was really irritable today...nothing new.

"Why not?"you asked.

"I don't have any motivation..."he whined.

"You already know the spells,you just need to master 'em"you said,running your fingers through his hair.

Sting looked at you and he looked like he had no reason to live anymore,you giggled and bent so you could kiss his cheek.You tapped the scar on above his eye with your fingernail and that caused a grunt to escape him.

"If I need to master the spells then why do I still have to see Havoc?"he asked.

"Because...if I left you to master them yourself you'd do nothing at all"you said making him look away.

"You owe me big time"he growled.

Suddenly he lifted his head and smirked before pushing you gently so you landed on the bed.He hovered on top of you and his smirk grew wider.You already knew where this was going but you also knew it was a waste of effort to try and shove Sting off of you.

"Actually,you could repay me right now"he purred.

"Nope,not gonna happen,you'd just be more tired the next day"you said making him groan.

"Yep,no motivation"he mumbled,getting off of you.

Whining and complaining that everything sucked...nothing new,either.You rolled your eyes and moved Sting's head so he was looking at you,you moved so you were on top of the male.You gently planted a kiss on his lips and you two stayed like that for a few minutes.When you broke away you flicked the earring on his ear and smirked at Sting.

"That enough motivation for ya?"you asked.

"Almost there"he said making you roll your eyes.

He kissed you this time and you enjoyed the feeling of Sting's lips,he who initiated the kiss broke away.He wrapped an arm around your waist and he pulled you closer so your bodies touch.He was warm and so comfortable,one of the many reasons you fell in love with this thick-headed nimrod.