Chapter 54:Le Beach House Part 5

You walked out the beach house the sun on the horizon about to disappear from your eyesight.On the shore Sting squatted on the sand his back facing you,you walked closer towards him and when you were a few feet away from him you stopped in your tracks.

"Sting?"you asked,he turned around and you hadn't seen him (or anyone) look so angry and hurt.

You took a step forward but stopped as Sting interrupted you by saying,"Don't take another step!"in a harsh tone.

"What's wrong with you?"you asked quietly.

"I'm sure you know what's wrong!"he yelled making you flinch.

What happened that got Sting (of all people) so worked up?

"Sting...just tell me what's wrong"you said calmly taking another step.

"I thought I told you to not take another step"he growled.

"Sting..."you began.

"Y/N...just go"he muttered,turning around so his back faced you.

"Sting,i'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong"you said trying to keep your cool.

"It's that punk"he said,referring to Havoc.

"What about Havoc?"you asked."We're just friends"

"You call sleeping on his chest once and letting him stay in your room,being just friends!?"he yelled.

"We are just friends"you said rasing your voice."What's your problem with Havoc,anyway?"you asked irritatedly.

"It hurts!"he shouted making you shut up."I don't show it,but it hurts,okay...it hurts when I see you with him and not me,it hurts when you act so friendly towards him...I mean,if you like him more than me just tell me already instead of making me feel this way..."he said,he sounded like he was on the verge of crying.

You walked towards him and placed your hand on his shoulder,he looked up at you and a tear had fallen from his face.

"Sting...why would you think crap like that?"you scolded."Look...i'm sorry"you said sitting down and embracing him lovingly."Sting...I am so sorry for making you feel that way,for making you think I don't love you anymore.I still and always will love you,nothing will ever change that,Havoc is just a friend I swear,nothing's going on between us"

He gently pushed you so you were lying down on the sand,he crawled on top of you and pressed his forehead against yours.

"I forgive you...just gimme something for me to completely forgive you"he said slyly,his tone (not to mention attitude) completely changing.

"And what's that?"you asked,though you had a feeling you knew what the answer was.

He dipped down for a kiss slowly,you took the lead and raised your head slightly closing the gap between both of your lips.He placed both of his hands on the sand,on either side of your head and you wrapped your arms around his neck for support.

He broke away and kissed your forehead,you hoisted yourself up so you were in a sitting position and he sat down next to you.Sting just watched you,a goofy grin on his already childish face.

"Soo...Eucliffe?"you asked making him chuckle.

"What?"he asked before crawling on top of you again.

"Let's go back"you said calmly.

"A few more minutes"he pleaded.

"Fine"you grumbled.

He smiled and after a few seconds of watching each other in silence,the two of you kissed each other roughly.He snaked an arm around your waist drawing you closer to his body,you wrapped one arm around his neck.