I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Current Statistics:

•34.4 k reads

•2.39 k votes

•788 comments

That aside...

Anyways,I was just searching some Sting x Reader stories and what I expected was Let Me Reach You to be the first story and mine to be the second story.But when the stories loaded mine was the first story.

You read it right...MY STORY WAS THE FIRST STORY...(Proof is the picture above,sorry if it doesn't load,if the pic doesn't load just search 'Sting x Reader' on Wattpad and see for yourself)

I was not expecting that in all honesty...

Actually in all honesty,me being the (sometimes) overconfident bastard I am,I thought that mine would be the first.EVENTUALLY.But,not this early...I mean how!?

Let Me Reach You has like 40,000+ more views than my story,we ALMOST have the same amount of votes (Alas she has more votes),but I have more comments tho...well 72 more comments to be exact...

So,geniuses of the world,answer me this:

How (and more importantly,why) is my story the first?I mean...how?This makes no sense...no sense at all...

But,i'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth...

I'll just accept what Wattpad did and pray to God I won't get murdered by 'her' (a.k.a da author of Let Me Reach You,I don't like it when I make people sad or angry...I wanna be friends with everyone (Except for assholes of course...)!I'm just the type of person that doesn't want other people to get mad at me cuz I really don't want a fight...yeah)

K,enough sulking!

I've wasted enough of your time now so imma go do something!

*jumps into an empty pool filled with potatoes and starts swimming around as if the potatoes were water*

Slayer:What?Like I said on my profile...If you can't handle my potato-ness I suggest you leave (Although alot of people get really pissed off or annoyed at my potato-ness,that's there problem!!!)

Bye!