Chapter 59 (Rewritten)

A/N:

So,somebody pointed out that the chapter...no,the Lemon was unfinished and I checked it out and it WAS unfinished.Though,I swear to Arceus that it was finished...

So,after a LOT of procrastinating,I decided I might as well do it right now.

And i'll know the results if my exams tomorrow...so I might as well do it now...

Also...

I've been playing too much pokemon...

WARNING:

The chapter you are about to read is COMPLETELY revolved around you and Sting having...you get the goddamn point,it's a bloody LEMON for God's sake.Anyway,if you don't want to read it then,whatevs...but if you really DON'T GIVE A CRAP AND JUST WANT ME TO WRITE THE BLOODY LEMON ALREADY.Then skip this bloody A/N.

Enjoy.

----------------------------

Sting's lips travelled down to your neck where he bit down,without warning.You gasped and the moment he started sucking on your neck,moans left your mouth.When he was sure he had left enough marks on you,he kissed you again,his tongue brushing against your lip.

You kept your mouth shut,wanting more of his lips which only irritated the Dragon Slayer.He slipped his hand under your shirt and begun playing with your breast making you moan,once your mouth was open he slipped his tongue in and begun exploring to his heart's content.

You suddenly felt something hard poking your body.

And you already knew what it was...

You pushed Sting off of you,and moved so this time you were on top.You took off his shirt,revealling his beautiful abs,your fingers trailed down his abs and stopped when it reached his pants.

"Excited,aren't we?"you smirked.

"And it'll only get worse after I do this-"

He sat up and took off your shirt,your bra following afterwards.After seeing your breasts he licked his lips hungrily and pinned you down on the bed.He sucked on your collarbone,teasing you slightly,and when he was done he gently licked your left nipple making you gasp.

"S-Sting!"you yelped,as Sting began sucking on it,his hand playing with your other breast,"Oh god,yes!"

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kept moaning as Sting did his work.You could tell he was enjoying this as much as you did.When he stopped,you growled in annoyance before smirking,which confused Sting.You moved so you were on top,again,and your mouth travelled to the growing bulge in his pants.

You let out a hot breath against it,making Sting let out a choked gasp,"Y-Y/N...w-what are you-"

He was silenced the moment you unbuttoned his pants,revealling the tight prison that held back his member,"You know what i'm doing."

You took off his pants,and his boxers,letting you see his member completely.

Only then you realized,how badly you wanted this.

You licked the tip of his member,and you continued licking it,teasing Sting.When you knew he had enough of the teasing and he was more than ready to take matters into his own hands,you wrapped your mouth around his member and started sucking on it.

"Crap."

To make him feel even more pleasure than what he was already feeling,you began moaning,sending a vibration all throughout his member,making him groan.You continued this action until you knew he was very close to hitting release.

"Y-Y/N...s-stop,i'm g-gonna...gonna..."he had trouble finding the right words.

You gently bit down on his member,sending his nerves over the top as he finally released.He moaned loudly when he released and after you swallowed it,you licked the come off of his limp member.

"Y/N,that...felt...amazing..."he mumbled in between pants.

"I know,but were not quite done yet..."you purred.

He nodded and took off your lower piece,when he was done,he took off your panties and after a few seconds of staring he aligned himself.After asking twice,he finally inserted his member inside of you and after a few minutes of waiting,he was given the signal to start moving.

And so he did...

He pulled out until only the tip was left inside and afterwards he slammed his entire member back in.He repeated the same action,thrusting in and out of you over and over again,speeding up to the point where he was slamming into you.

And you just enjoyed it the entire time,moaning loudly,everytime he thrusted in and out,over and over again,each time it felt better.

But,all good things have to end,as you and Sting were getting closer to hitting release.You could tell because Sting's member was throbbing inside of you.

"Y/N...i-i'm c-"

"Yeah,I can tell,"you answered.

"I'll make it fast,"he grunted.

"By all means,go."

He went faster than before,putting the last of his energy into his thrusts so the two of you could hit release.When you did,you moaned loudly as your walls tightened around his member as you released.Sting coudn't hold it back anymore and he released as well,he did a few slow thrusts to ride out his orgasm before he finally pulled out.

"Damn...that felt nice,"he mumbled as he lied down next to you.

You were exhausted but you nodded anyways.You suddenly felt Sting snuggling up to you,burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"I love you,Y/N,"he mumbled sleepily.

"Love you too,now go to sleep,idiot,"you chuckled.

In a matter of minutes,Sting fell asleep,snuggled up to you like a little kid.You chuckled and closed your eyes before you fell asleep as well...

-------------------------------

The Etherious Natsu Dragneel (Non-manga readers won't get it).

For Non-Manga Readers:

The E.N.D

For People Who Have No Clue About What The Hell I'm Talking About (Srlsy,Watch The Tartaros Arc of the Anime!):

The End.