Chapter 49:A Beach Resort!?

You and Sting were walking to Sabertooth,when Sting entered the guild it was noisy but when he walked up to the Master's Chair and sat on it everyone turned to him and shut up.He gestured for you to sit on his lap and you did,he placed his left arm around your waist and he placed his right elbow on the armrest of the chair,before resting his head on his palm.

"I'm very sure you know what happens if i'm sitting here"he began receiving a few nods and murmurs.

"Well if you forgot,let me remind you.If I sit here that means I have something important to say...and I do have something important to say"he began."A couple of important things to say actually"he added.

"First...i'm sure you all know of the attack on our town,well after i've 'investigated' it,i've found out who was behind the entire attack"he said making a few guys murmur.

"It was an unknown male who appeared to the be Master,who with the help of Fairy Tail has been taken care of.Jackal of Tartaros who has also been taken care of...and lastly,Y/N"

There gasps of shock and even more murmurs that made you uncomfortable.

"Before you violently react,hear me out first.It was not Y/N's fault,she was controlled by their Master and she was forced to do as he says.I'm not sure if that is enough to convince you to forgive Y/N for what she has done but I will tell you this:I will not give a single damn if you hold some sort of grudge against her,but I will give a damn if I find out that you have plans to hurt her for revenge in any sort of way.If you have any violent reactions take it out on me,but leave Y/N out this"he said making you shoot a quick glance at him.

The guild became deathly quiet and you could feel Sting move around nervously.You squirmed a bit too and you watched Sabertooth who were either shooting glances at you or conversing so quietly not even you could hear them.Suddenly everyone turned to you and they all smiled.

"We forgive you"they all said in unison.

"Really?"you asked your eyes widening.

"Yeah!It's fine!"

"It's not the first time the town's been wrecked!"

"No problem Y/N!"

"Sting's right,it isn't your fault!"

Sting let out a sigh of relief and you sighed too.

"Well,let's move on to the next important announcement!"he said his voice suddenly turning cheery.

"Y/N's pregnant!"he shouted making your eyes widen.

'WHAT!?I'M NOT PREGNANT YOU IDIOT!I'M SURE WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE S-...Nope!Stop!I'm done!'you mentally shouted,imagining that you were strangling Sting.

"What!?"everyone shouted.

They all erupted into questions like,'When did you do 'it'?',or 'Is it a boy or a girl?',someone even asked how good Sting was in bed.He shushed everyone by raising his hand and he started laughing uncontrollably,everyone looked at him like he was a maniac and you were there mentally cursing Sting for being such an idiot.

"Hahahahahaha!"he laughed before wiping a tear away.

After he regained his breath he turned to everyone still grinning mischieviously.

"I can't believe you fell for it!The looks on your faces!"he shouted before laughing again.

Everyone looked like they wanted to kill Sting on the spot and you coudn't blame them.When he finished he sat properly and he chuckled now and then.

"Okay...let's be serious now"he began."The guys from Fairy Tail and I have been talking and we decided..."he stopped looking at everyone.

"That were going to a beach house for a week!If I call your name stand up!"he shouted.