Chapter 56:Le Beach House Part 7

"To be honest...if you asked me that before I would say,Y/N...but now,i'd say it would be...Yukino"he said making Yukino turn redder than Erza's hair.

The entire room fell silent and after a minute Rogue broke the silence by saying,"Sting...Dare or dare?"

"Dare"Sting grumbled.

"I dare you to play the Pocky Game with Y/N,but she'll still stay on Havoc's lap"he said grinning mischieviously.

He left after and after a bit,he returned and Sting grabbed one of those things.He walked up to you and got on his knees before placing one end into his mouth.You placed the other in your mouth and you two quietly nibbled on the ends before your lips met.Sting met your gaze and you didn't move,neither did he,after a few minutes you broke away and wiped your mouth.

"I win"he said triumphantly.

He moved back to where he originally sat and watched everyone.

"Havoc...dare or dare?"he asked.

"Dare"he responded.

"I dare you to shove Y/N off your lap"he began before Natsu could whine Sting stopped him by saying,"Shut it,unless you want to die young"

Havoc quickly shoved you off his lap and you sat beside Sting who slung his arm around you,smirking.

"Gray,dare or dare?"Havoc asked.

"Dare"Gray said.

"Gray-sama is soo brave!"Juvia yelled rubbing against Gray's shoulder,he only rolled his eyes.

"Play the Pocky Game with Juvia"he said,Rogue tossed the pack of the thing to Havoc and Havoc tossed it to Gray.

(Time Skip)

Everyone had gotten dared already and we decided to call it a night,you walked over to your room and plopped down on the bed.After a few minites you had fallen asleep...

(Another Time Skip)

You woke up and after a bit of arguing you helped the girls make breakfast.Being the food addicts they were the boys ate all the food in minutes and you joined them,cuz food is love,food is life.

"So...what are we gonna do?"Natsu asked,his mouth full of food.

"Relax,watch a few movies...take it easy"Erza said.

"Good,i'm tired today"you muttered.

After a few minutes of casually talking you and the guys got onto the couch or the floor and you watched a movie.Your exhaustion had gotten the better of you and a few minutes into the movie you had already fallen asleep...

(Sting's P.O.V)

I felt Y/N lean against my shoulder and I looked at her,the girl had fallen asleep.I chuckled and moved her head so it was resting on my lap,she snuggled up to my stomach and I played with her hair while watching the movie.

(After le movie)

When the movie finished,I woke up a groggy Y/N.She rubbed her eyes and yawned alot,after a minute I lifted her bridal-style and carried her to her room.When I placed her on the bed she quickly fell asleep,I caressed her cheek before kissing her forehead.Then,I inched towards her ear and when I was close enough I whispered,"Sweet dreams,my love".

I went out and all the guys were arguing over something,suddenly someone began throwing the couch cushions (A/N:Did I spell that right?) and it turned into a full-on fight.Boys against girls,just the way I liked it.

(After making a mess of everything)

We were all laughing on the floor,a massive mess replacing the living room...fabulous.Suddenly the door to Y/N's room opened and she walked out,when she saw the mess we made she walked back into her room and shut the door behind her.