AMAZING.

Amazing.

Last time I updated was a few days from Christmas, celebrating 90k reads, I checked back on this book only to find it has already reached 100k reads in the time span of 2-3 weeks.

Basically, in the time span of 2-3 weeks this story has gained another 10k views.

Amazing.

I am so frikin' grateful for all the views that this story got, when I started out I didn't expect this to happen, so when I hit 1k I was already more than contempt with how many people had read this.

But it didn't stop there, this story grew more and more, and I grew along with it.

Now it has 100k reads and that is simply amazing, thank you so much for this accomplishment, Isimply cannot express my gratitude to you all. Thank you for sticking by me since Chapter 1 and thanks for all the amazing and funny comments.

Sure, it floods my notifications but I do read all the comments, I just don't respond to them all because I can't come up with a good reply or i'm simply too lazy.

I began this book for fun and look where that's got me, so...I want to tell all you guys a very interesting (I hope) story about this book.

Sting:Neat! A story!

Kou:I'm always up for a story!

Ruki:Ah, why not?

Levi:I have nothing else to do anyways, so fire away...brat.

Narrator:The 4 males then formed a circle with Slayer herself between Sting and Levi, because the two males did not get along well...and so she began her story.

Slayer:This story is about how this Sting x Reader story was supposed to go, basically this was the original plot before I decided to change it.

I remember very clearly, I had a TON of free time so I began typing chapters like crazy, soon I had made about 30+ chapters, the 30+ chapters leading a very different storyline from the one we know and love...

You had a different childhood friend, it wasn't Havoc, his name was Seth and he had some sort of Dragon Shapeshifting magic. I know the Seth now is evil, but I thought Seth would be a good name for your childhood bro, before I changed it to Havoc.

Anyway, Seth had a black wolf that could learn Fire Magic and he named it Alpha. One day, you two went out on a mission to go to village and you two met a girl named Akira who was evil. Akira had a little boy with her who was also named Seth and so you and the big Seth fought so that little Seth could be free from Akira's grasp.

You did get little Seth in the end and Akira fled, but not without any sacrifices.

Akira had landed a critical hit on big Seth and that critical hit had cost him his life, before the big Seth died you promised him that you would take care of little Seth. When he did leave this earth, Alpha (His wolf) and you were devastated, so you took Alpha in and you went home with little Seth and Alpha.

You and Sting treated Seth as if he was your own child and you made Alpha as happy as a wolf could be, keeping your promise to the Seth who had moved on.

A little later, you and Sting went on a mission to fight these lizard things who used Fire Magic and in the end you had got to keep one of the hatchlings, whom you and Sting named Sapphire.

A few days after the mission you had been kidnapped in your sleep and guess who kidnapped you?

Akira.

When you woke up, Akira had began torturing you 'til no end, until Sting came in and defeated her once and for all. He brought you to his home, allowing you to rest while he took care of Seth, Sapphire and Alpha.

Slayer: AND THAT'S HOW THE STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO!

Levi:So why'd you change the plot?

Slayer:It's like this...I thought long and hard and afterwards I decided to delete all the chapters I made, stopping at Chapter 24: Welcome Home, Frosch. So basically, after "Welcome Home, Frosch" the entire story would have gone differently.

So what do you think?

Do you like the story now, or did you like the plotline I had come up with before?

Oh..

FUN FACT: I was originally going to call Hikari (The dragon you and Sting own in Book 2: Safe In My Arms) "Redemption" and Hikari was orginally going to be a boy. Huh.

Anyways, it's the end of story time! Have a good day all you people, and once again thank you so much for 100k reads!

~Acnologia_Slayer