Chapter 55:Le Beach House Part 6

You woke up on Sting's lap and Sting himself was asleep.You felt a million times better than you did yesterday and you sat up with newfound enthusiasm.You poked Sting's cheek and he groaned lazily swatting away your hand.

"Five...more...minutes"he groaned moving his head.

"Wake up,sleepyhead"you said poking his cheek again.

He lazily opened his eye and when he saw you he yawned and all of a sudden he grabbed you and pulled you close to him.Sting rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes happily.

"I'm not a frikin pillow!"you snapped.

"Your so comfy Y/N"he purred making you roll your eyes.

"Let me go"you ordered.

"Maybe later,i'm sleepy"he muttered before yawning.

"Sting Eucliffe!"you yelled making his closed eyes open.

"Sting!Y/N!Not this early in the morning!"Natsu groaned.

"You heard him,let go of me"you whsiper-shouted.

"Why?I just wanna cuddle with ya"he said innocently.

"Sure...your just gonna cuddle with me"you said making him let go.

"Fine...your so bossy sometimes"he whined,pouting and crossing his arms like a child would.

"Whatever"you responded bluntly.

(A few minutes later)

Everyone was either on the couch or the floor discussing some stuff,Sting was sitting next to you already half-asleep,for the sixth time.

"So,it's the third day here and it's the time another Mating Season effect comes into play"you said making the Dragon Slayers nod.(Sooner or later the guys figured out it was Mating Season,nonetheless,they are still affected by it)

"I found some hot springs nearby the other day,you guys wanna go?"Lucy asked.

"Sure...why not?"you asked,elbowing Sting's ribs so he was wide awake.

He mouthed an 'ow' and rubbed the spot you elbowed him a frown on his face,you coudn't blame the guy.You could get pretty worked up when people woke you up too.

"Well,we got nothing better to do"Wendy pointed out.

"It's settled then!Let's go!"Lucy shouted enthusiastically.

(On le way there)

"You call a 1 hour walk to a hot spring,somewhere nearby!?"Juvia whined.

"We could use the excercise"Levy pointed out,reading her book as she walked.

"Especially Lucy,she's getting fat"Natsu teased making Lucy whack the back of his head.

You smiled weakly watching the two quarrel like children,Sting was at your left and Havoc was at your right and there was tension between those two.They were staring at each other.

You realized it was a good idea you were between them or they woud've been pulling each other's hair out by now.Sting snarled and Havoc growled lowly and you were in between them praying to Mavis that you were enough to deter the two from fighting.

Let's just hope this doesn't end in an absolute disaster...

(Time Skip)

"Why are there 2 hot springs?"Wendy asked.

"Ain't it coincidental?One for the boys and one for the girls!"Lucy said enthusiastically.

"That is pretty coincidental"Erza muttered.