CHRIZZZZMAZZZ!

Skroo the statistics!

I'm too ecstatic!(That was a fail rhyme XP)

Ish almost Chrizmazz!

2 more daysh! 2 MORE!

WOOOOOOHOOOO!

CHRISTMAS!

IMMA PUT CHRISTMAS SPECIALS ON BOTH MY STING AND ROGUE X READER'S!

THEY'LL BE UP ON CHRISTMAS!

WOOOOO!

CHRISTMAS!

Anyway! I checked on the shet and guesh what?

90,000 reads!

Well, 91.8k to be exact!

c:

I'm horrible with words, especially gratitude and apologies but imma try! For all you guys' sake! Also imma dedicate dish to y'all!

Thank you guys sooo much for all the votes and all the comments! It really means a lot to me! I never expected this story to get THIS big, but it did and I'm really grateful. I appreciate all you guys' votes and comments (even if it floods my notifications) and although I don't respond to all the comments I definitely read them all! I never take any of this stuff for granted and I always feel so happy when I see a notification on my account!

When I started this story I didn't expect much, I didn't expect my story to be as big as any of the other X Readers on Wattpad, but I tried. Now, i'm super proud that my story is one of the biggest Sting x Reader's on Wattpad.

This story made me grow and helped me improve on my writing skills so I am the awesome author I am today! XD

Okay, i'm being to full of myself and that's bad.

I just wanna say...

THANK YOU!!!!

Stay awesome all you 219 people that followed me! And everyone else...

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, BUT Y'KNOW HOW TO BE MORE AWESOME?

FOLLOW ME! AND READ MAH STORIES

JK, stay unique and amazing and Sting-loving!

c:

~Acnologia_Slayer~

MERRY CHRISMHAMMSS EVEERYONE!

c: