Chapter 46:The Beginning of the End Part 5

We were in a town,Y/N by my side,Master stood in front of the two of us and me and Y/N smirked.

"Jackal,Y/N,I presume your eager to lay waste on this town...so what's stopping you?"he asked.

The two of us smiled and I went to the right part of the town,Y/N went to the left.Me and Y/N were to destroy our portion of the town and when we'd finish we were gonna move on to the next.

(A lot of exploding later)

Within a few minutes the town was reduced to rubble and ash,we met on the outskirts of town and Y/N had a bored expression on her face.

"Something the matter dear?"I asked.

"I said stop with the 'dear' crap"she warned.

"Just answer my question"I replied a bit annoyed.

"It was too easy,no challenge at all...I want something a bit more fun"she whined.

"Don't worry,the council is bound to notice us and try and stop us.Just be patient"Master said calmly.

(1 week later,Sting's P.O.V)

It's been one week since I had attained King Dragon Slaying Magic and me and Y/N's guild were trying to track her down and pinpoint her location.So far,we coudn't find anything that would help us,a knock on the door startled me and took me back to reality.I tilted my head to the side and with my enhanced smelling I figured out it was Rogue by his scent.

"Come in"I muttered.

He walked in and I turned so I was fully looking at him.

"So?Anything on Y/N?"I asked.

"We pinpointed where she would go to next,she seems to follow a pattern...she attacks the weakest town in the area and the next town she attacks is slightly stronger and so on"he explained.

My eyes widened and I stood up and placed my hands on either of his shoulders.

"Which town is she gonna attack next?"I asked eagerly.

"This one"Rogue muttered.

I didn't waste another second,I dragged Rogue out and told Y/N's guild that she was gonna attack this town,in a matter of minutes Fairy Tail's strongest wizards came over,namely:Natsu,Lucy,Gray,Juvia,Erza,Mirajane,Wendy,and Gajeel.After a bit of discussing there was an explosion and the same thought enetered everyone's mind.

'She's here'

All of us ran towards the spot and we saw three people,Jackal,Y/N and Seth.She turned to look at me and we stared at each other in silence.I bit my lip suddenly feeling emotional...

It's been so long since I last saw her...

It's been so long since I last held her...

It's been so long since I last felt her body against mine...

It's been so long since I last spent time with her...

It's been so long...without my Y/N...

"Jackal,Master,take care of the town...i'll handle this one"she said pointing at me.

Jackal nodded and ran off.

"Guys,take care of Jackal and evacuate the town...i'll deal with Y/N"I ordered.

They knew better than to argue and they ran off to either take care of Jackal or Y/N's master or evacuate the town.I faced Y/N and she walked up to me.

"Y/N..."before I could continue she charged at me.

Before she could punch me I blocked her fist with my palm,she looked up in disbelief and she snarled.

"How?"she asked through gritted teeth...well,fangs.

"I'm your equal now...I became a King Dragon Slayer"I said calmly.

She growled and her other fist set ablaze,I blocked her attack by using wind which knocked her back a bit.

"Nobody is my equal!I have power greater than Achnologia!"she shouted.

She threw attack after attack at me and I dogded all of them,when she stopped my cheeks puffed up.

"Roar of...the White Shadow Dragon!"I shouted,light and shadows mixed together heading towards Y/N.

She coudn't dogde in time and she took a direct hit,although she had no scratches on her body after she was hit.This was gonna be harder than I thought...

"Do you really think you could beat me that easily?"she asked,reading my mind.

"No...this time i'm not holding back"I said coldly.

"I woudn't want you to"

(1 hour later)

The battle had been going on for one hour,Jackal and her Master had been taken care of for good and even with Fairy Tail's strongest wizards' and me and Rogue's power combined we coudn't even dent her.If we attacked all at once she would easily take care of it,basically she was impossible.All of a sudden she stopped trying to attack us and she looked into a pile of rubble.

"I know your here...come out"she snapped.

Their was a chuckle and out of the rubble a figure appeared,I had no idea who he was.

"Where's Seth?"he asked.

"Dead.Although the other day he told me you were coming"she said calmly.

"I presume he told you what we talked about"he responded.

"He told me all about it,although I am suprised you came in your human form"she said with a tint of shock in her voice.

What was she talking about?And who is he?

"Let's not dwell on that,why did he want me to come here anyway?"he asked.

"Master told you to come here...because i'm going to kill you right here"she said harshly.

"Last time you coudn't even dent me,how could you possibly kill me?"he asked cockily.

"Master gave me all of his power,it combined with my power and now i'm unbeatable"she explained.

"I'd like to see you try,since I have nothing better to do.I'll accept your challenge"he said.

"Prepare to die,Achnologia"...

......................................................................................................

A/N:

That was shorter than usual but you know I love the cliffie effect -3-...anyways bye!It's the weekends today!