Chapter Thirty-Three

Nehemiah

"I just don't get how you couldn't tell me at least." Kobe huffed out.

After Kendall and I mustered up enough energy and reveled in our embarrassment long enough, we decided to finally face our friends.

Once we joined them in the living room, Amber mentioned that they didn't want to know what happened or when it happened and that they were going to act like they didn't even hear anything.

However, that couldn't be said for the whole friend group.

As expected, Tami and Kobe still tried to force stuff out of us. They were the most involved when it came to me and Kendall's relationship. We told them almost everything that happened between the two of us so for them to find out about us this way made them feel kind of lied to.

However, Malik made all of them feel bad by calling all of them stupid for not seeing the signs earlier. Kendall tried to make him apologize for being mean, but you know Malik.

The nigga don't apologize.

Nonetheless, everyone was supportive of us which I didn't think it'd be any other way. I was just surprised no one asked about Marquis. Not that they needed to, but I just thought that they might've.

But anyway, once we got Kobe and Tami to leave us alone we played a few drinking games together. While everyone downed their shots and drinks like it was nothing, I paced myself.

I didn't want to wake up with a hangover so the furthest I let myself get was tipsy.

We all stayed up until around midnight before people started ducking off to go to bed. And when Kendall told me he was getting tired and made me carry him on my back to the room, I thought we'd be heading to bed as well.

However when we got back to the room it was a whole different story. He got to kissing on me and telling me shit in my ear and I tried to warn him to stop, I really did.

But he fucked around and found out.

After having him sit on my face and fucking him one more good time, his ass almost passed out immediately and I watched him catch his breath with a proud smile on my face.

Shit, I'm still smiling.

We were more considerate this time with the noise. No one should have heard us this time because we were quiet.

I hope.

And before he got to teasing me and touching on me again, I left him in the room to shower by himself.

Now I'm with Kobe sitting on the balcony connected to his room. He's still having a bit of a hard time wrapping his head around how he missed how obvious we were like Malik claimed.

I told him not to worry about it because now he knows, but he didn't want to settle for that.

"I honestly used to hate it. Being in the middle of you two I mean. One of y'all would come crying to me and I'd give you some advice. Then not too long after here comes the other. Now I'm stuck with knowing both of y'all sides of the story and feeling like a couples therapist. But all of a sudden I didn't know about this. Just don't make no sense."

"It's not that we didn't want to tell you. It was more so we could take our time and get to a good point before we started telling people."

"And do you feel that you secure with him by doing that?"

I hadn't really had a chance to think about if I felt secure. I knew I was having fun and was happy with how we were progressing. But feeling secure in us was still something that I would say was up in the air.