26.

*Anson's POV*

All I have to really say right now, is I can't wait for Cash to get here.

This weekend was not what I expected it to be.

Parker, has not talked to me since Friday.

Everything was fine, and then on the way home, he didn't say a word, didn't walk me across the road, and literally, has not spoke to me since.

Yesterday at practice, not a word.

And today, he hasn't even been around.

I'm over his moody bitchiness. I'm supposed to be the one with a vagina, not him.

I threw on shorts and a sports bra, braided my hair, and headed down to the kitchen to find Dyson.

"Can we talk." I jumped up on the counter next to him.

"I'm keeping my mouth shut." He shook his head. "I'm not getting a foot shoved up my ass. From either of you, but I'd rather avoid yours so nope."

I pursed my lips, pulled my phone out, and nodded.

"What are you doing?" He raised his eyebrows.

I started a phone call and put it on speaker.

P; Hello my love.

"Anson you're not serious right now." He shook his head.

A: Hey boo. Did Dyson tell you what's going on with Parker?

P: He did. Parker is mad because every time you two are hanging out, you drop everything when Cash calls.

"Jesus Christ." Dyson sighed.

A; Well, Cash is my boyfriend.

P: Yes, and you're also supposed to be working on your friendship, you guys spit shook.

A; Well, maybe if he would answer my calls or texts, he could've told me that. Where the hell has he been.

P: With Cadence.

"Damn it Pipe hang up the phone!" Dyson yelled and took my phone.

He hung up and tossed it on to the counter.

"He's been hanging out with Cadence to avoid talking to me." I crossed my arms.

"He's not avoiding you." He shook his head.

"He didn't talk to me at all yesterday, he hasn't answered his phone, and he hasn't been home at all today." I nodded.

"Just let it go." He sighed. "Come on, we've gotta get down to the track. Cash'll be here soon."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen door.

We hopped in the side by side and he drove us down.

Parker was already out on the track, but what I didn't expect, was Cadence to be in the shop when we got down.

"Oh Jesus Christ Park." Dyson shook his head.

"Hi Anson, Hey Dys." She smiled.

"Hey Cadence." Dyson waved and got on his bike. "Hurry down." He nodded and peeled out.

"HI Cadence." I waved.

"Happy Cash will be here soon?" She smiled.

"I am." I nodded. "Missed him this weekend. What're you doing here?"

"Oh, Parker brought me with him so we could go get a bite to eat after." She nodded. "We had a really good weekend."

I raised my eyebrows as I slid my jersey over my head. "Really."