44.

*Anson's POV*

The one thing I didn't think over when I put this dress on was the thong riding up my ass because I couldn't wear normal under ware because of panty lines.

The dress it's self, comfortable as hell.

Thong, not so much.

We pulled up to the restaurant, and Cash came running right on over to Parker's jeep to help me out.

"OK Belle, jokes over, you can put your other dress on now." He nodded.

"What other dress?" I gave him a look.

"Is that really what you're wearing, all night?" He pursed his lips.

I nodded.

He took a deep breath, took his jacket off, and put it on me. "You're not making tonight easy for me huh." He shook his head.

"It was my idea." Piper smiled.

"Clearly." He rolled his eyes.

"You two almost ruined her weekend, we needed to let loose, so we're gonna look hot while doing it." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Why do I feel defensive?" Duke asked looking at Dyson.

"It happens alot when you start hanging out with these two." Dyson put his arm around him.

"Welcome back to the brother hood Dukey Poo." I walked over and hugged him.

"Why do I feel like you're going to hit someone tonight?" Kinsley asked Cash as he grabbed my hand.

"Because she likes to let others dress her up when we do things like this." He shook his head.

"I do not." I looked up at him and punched his arm.

"Uh, remember the homecoming dance?" He asked.

"Right."

"But, if you want to look hot, at least it's for me." He hugged my waist.

"I'll gladly knock someone on their ass." Dyson nodded

"No, promise me no fighting." I grabbed his face making him look at me.

"Ans." He shook his head.

"Promise me Dyson!"

"Alright alright, I promise."

I shook my head and we headed in to the restaurant.

I swear, Cash kept me directly glued to his side every time our waiter came back to the table.

Dyson, Duke, and Parker decided to DD. Because the girls and I decided to pre-game on the way there.

Cash, has also decided not to drink.

"Parker please don't wreck." I begged him.

"You have my word. I also don't drink." He held his hand up giving me scouts honor.

Cash and I rode with Parker and Holly.

Kinley rode with Duke.

And Piper rode with Dyson.

Obviously.

I got out of the jeep and gave Cash a hug.

I grabbed Holly's hand, and went to get Kinsley and Piper.

Parker looked over at Dyson. "So this is what you're doing tonight?" He asked him. "Getting in a fight?"

"No, he promised." I crossed my arms and looked at Dyson.